College football live today... time to shock the world

Prizzle

Freshman
Started show talking about Jarren Williams and Tate. Agree Tate should stay but it was eye opening to me that the national media has completely overlooked what Diaz brings to the table, and that we actually have talented players on offense. Most of them led by Paul Finebaum predicted things would get so ugly early and that Miami still has NO QB and Tate could be in as qb before end of first half. I get it as an outsider looking in but national media literally thinks we will suck. Gawd I want to destroy them like ND 2017!

Advertisement
Started show talking about Jarren Williams and Tate. Agree Tate should stay but it was eye opening to me that the national media has completely overlooked what Diaz brings to the table, and that we actually have talented players on offense. Most of them led by Paul Finebaum predicted things would get so ugly early and that Miami still has NO QB and Tate could be in as qb before end of first half. I get it as an outsider looking in but national media literally thinks we will suck. Gawd I want to destroy them like ND 2017!

How did they overlook Diaz or our offensive talent?

Greg actually talked about Jarren being highly recruited. Only Fine sum made a snarky comment because that’s what he is good at.

Nothing in that clip was really negative. You’re getting riled up for no reason.

Advertisement
B572F0A4-3DF5-4825-8A9E-5AB477EF89FD.jpeg
I would love to sucka punch this mofos face! It just looks so punchable!

More irresposnsible reporting from the SEC co*k gobblers.

First, Tate did not run from anything. It was reported and verified that Ohio State and Ryan Day suggested he seek a transfer. Justin Fields was Day's guy and Tate did not feel he would get a fair opportunity to compete for the starting job.

Second, there thinking that Jarren might not be good?? He was a highly touted QB, Army All American who was actually rated higher than Martell. So they're gonna act surprised he won the job?

Finebaum of course has to pick Florida because he's an SEC nut hugger and of course no one beats the almighty SEC? Funny how he hasn't said one word about Franks inconsistences when it comes to playing top rated defenses or the OL struggles UF has right now. He just assumes they will beat us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
View attachment 93543I would love to sucka punch this mofos face! It just looks so punchable!

You’d kill him. I don’t even know if I could bring myself to do it, mainly because it would be close to a homicide even if I pulled the punch.

Mullet has a much better punchable face, and I believe his big empty melon head could absorb the blow better.

As infuriating as it may be to hear such things from outside media, they are not wrong...or right...we must write the narrative on the field. We tend to overhype our own players while discounting the talent of our opponent. We did this for last seasons opener against LSU. We underestimated their talent and coaching, and severally puffed up our own team. Until they prove it on the field, I feel that the outside critique is warranted.

Advertisement

what do you expect from the ESecPN overlords: you have two alabama klan cak suckers, Spears from LSUse any means to win even steal from church hospital, and from an ex-country music fiddle player https://espnpressroom.com/us/bios/jason-fitz/

Advertisement
Back