College football live today... time to shock the world

Advertisement
Started show talking about Jarren Williams and Tate. Agree Tate should stay but it was eye opening to me that the national media has completely overlooked what Diaz brings to the table, and that we actually have talented players on offense. Most of them led by Paul Finebaum predicted things would get so ugly early and that Miami still has NO QB and Tate could be in as qb before end of first half. I get it as an outsider looking in but national media literally thinks we will suck. Gawd I want to destroy them like ND 2017!

thought I saw something running down these guys chin

We have an unproven hc who’s never been hc before and a qb who threw three passes last year so idk why people are surprised that everyone thinks Mullen’s team is going to beat us? It’ll be a good game

Not surprised they are favored but they act like they're gonna steamroll us. I guess they forgot we have one of the top defenses in the country and Frank's struggles against good defenses 🤷‍♂️

Advertisement
Advertisement
Finebum would need to tie his scawny *** to a tree in a wind storm. Those dumbo ears would be like wings and set him on a flight to never never land.

68851314_10156240464060741_3331732678423609344_n.jpg

More irresposnsible reporting from the SEC co*k gobblers.

First, Tate did not run from anything. It was reported and verified that Ohio State and Ryan Day suggested he seek a transfer. Justin Fields was Day's guy and Tate did not feel he would get a fair opportunity to compete for the starting job.

Second, there thinking that Jarren might not be good?? He was a highly touted QB, Army All American who was actually rated higher than Martell. So they're gonna act surprised he won the job?

Finebaum of course has to pick Florida because he's an SEC nut hugger and of course no one beats the almighty SEC? Funny how he hasn't said one word about Franks inconsistences when it comes to playing top rated defenses or the OL struggles UF has right now. He just assumes they will beat us.

Since when has ESPN reported actual truth, they just like their CNN brothers, love to stir crap up. Reporting opinion instead of facts.

I mean can you blame them? Our qb play last year was laughable and Williams was a part of that

He starts his first game on the road against the 8th ranked team

He's gonna have to prove ppl wrong

Advertisement
Advertisement
I will not watch anything douchebom is on. It’s understandable that outsiders think Miami is a **** show. I hope all gayters feel the same way. We know better. Now it’s time to show out on Prime Time. Canes need to punch them in the mouth first drive.

We got pummeled by LSU by 16. Lost to Virginia, Boston College, DUKE!!!, and Georgia Tech in consecutive games. Then got hammered by Wisconsin in the bowl game. Flawda was 10-3 and whupped Michigan in the bowl game. What do you expect them to say? If we are really that much better then show me on the field. Unless we have a complete meltdown of 3 and outs, (the usual last year) or multiple turnovers in bad field position offensively, I don't see a blowout. But realistically, we sucked last year.

Advertisement
Back