College Football Hall of Fame

If you were only so relevant ol wise one. Just an opinion take it as you want. Talking about butt hurt....

Yeah, I'm still laughing at Buffoon 1 (you) and Buffoon 2 (zbrod) for mocking The Franchise's legal expertise. He's a **** good lawyer who actually beat the Florida Supreme Court over one of their idiotic fvcktard rules. Do your research.

I realize that Franchise doesn't tell you what you want to hear about your right-wing ideas, but he knows way more about the law than you or "Mr. Double Jeopardy" zbrod.

Advertisement
Yeah, I'm still laughing at Buffoon 1 (you) and Buffoon 2 (zbrod) for mocking The Franchise's legal expertise. He's a **** good lawyer who actually beat the Florida Supreme Court over one of their idiotic fvcktard rules. Do your research.

I realize that Franchise doesn't tell you what you want to hear about your right-wing ideas, but he knows way more about the law than you or "Mr. Double Jeopardy" zbrod.
Please do tell more.

This should be good.

PS...no one cares.

look at meeeeeeeeeeee. i'm so important!!!!!

Good for him . Now make sure not to choke on his balls. What makes you think I care. Illusions of grandeur. In reality both of you make no difference in our actual lives...

I think Coker has a plaque in the cfbhof for whooping Nevada in the Smurf turf bowl. Nevada had some sand bag tossing qb that night.....

Hmmm...Coker was fired before that game and Kap was redshirted that year and did not play, Jeff Rowe did.

But, hey, nice attempt at humor.

👆👆👆👆
l2ZDN6z07Z5vNInte.gif

👆👆👆👆

Have you ever been the lead or sole attorney and won actual litigation?

Serious questions.

Lots of folks here have doubts.

But...but...but...I'm so smart! I have x, y, and z degrees!!!

Look at me!! look at meeeeeeeeee

hahahahaahaa

Advertisement
Please do tell more.

This should be good.

Your typical nonsense.

With no legal training, you opine on legal issues, and invite those who know more than you to correct you.

Then, when they do, you mock them.

No need to tell you anything more. You know everything.

Hey, dum-dum...there is a difference between a BUILDING and, you know, the ACTUAL College Football Hall of Fame.

"The National Football Foundation (NFF) founded the Hall in 1951 to immortalize the players and coaches of college football."

Perhaps next time, prior to shooting off your ignorant mouth, you could do just ONE Google search.

I started at UM in 1986. I know very well how much the CF-HOF has snubbed Miami players and coaches over the DECADES. So sit down, and take your tickets stubs from your visit to the CF-HOF and stuff them in your ******.
Hey, dum-dum...there is a difference between a BUILDING and, you know, the ACTUAL College Football Hall of Fame.

"The National Football Foundation (NFF) founded the Hall in 1951 to immortalize the players and coaches of college football."

Perhaps next time, prior to shooting off your ignorant mouth, you could do just ONE Google search.

I started at UM in 1986. I know very well how much the CF-HOF has snubbed Miami players and coaches over the DECADES. So sit down, and take your tickets stubs from your visit to the CF-HOF and stuff them in your ******.
Hey Mr. MENSA,
You were the one who stated that "fortunately they did not get any memorabilia" when the 1st post clearly stated the CF-HOF was looted in Atlanta.
So we are talking about the building in downtown Atlanta.
And as I mentioned UM was well represented.
Talk about shooting off your ignorant mouth.

Your typical nonsense.

With no legal training, you opine on legal issues, and invite those who know more than you to correct you.

i wouldnt be so sure about that......

care to go toe to toe on appropriations?

NDAA??

c'mon...

I'll make you famous......

what's your favorite charity? they could use your money.

Advertisement
Your typical nonsense.

Taking the L , pops. Hurry the Rupaul/ Maddow pod cast is about to start. Cfbhof looting is the primary topic.....

Advertisement
Hey Mr. MENSA,
You were the one who stated that "fortunately they did not get any memorabilia" when the 1st post clearly stated the CF-HOF was looted in Atlanta.
So we are talking about the building in downtown Atlanta.
And as I mentioned UM was well represented.
Talk about shooting off your ignorant mouth.

Nice attempt to puff up and act all outraged, in order to cover up your ignorance.

Let's review. I made a joke. An obvious joke.

To which you, because you live in Atlanta and you have to cape for the CF-HOF, had to get all ****y by "corrrecting me" on how Miami players and coaches HAVE NOT been snubbed for decades (when they have).

Don't get mad at me for you choosing to sneer about how it's just IMPOSSIBLE for the CF-HOF to snub Miami players and coaches "because it's only been around since 2009". I know you're all hot under the collar because you had no idea that the CF-HOF has existed since the 1950s.

But, yeah, try to make this about an argument over "memorabilia".

I made a joke. You tried to make me look bad by claiming that the CH-HOF has only existed since 2009 and therefore could not possibly have snubbed any Miami players or coaches. I then proved your ignorance, and now you are mad.

Facts.

Advertisement
i wouldnt be so sure about that......

care to go toe to toe on appropriations?

NDAA??

c'mon...

I'll make you famous......

what's your favorite charity? they could use your money.

Unlike you, I can acknowledge areas in which people know more than I do.

You are the undisputed king of appropriations.

Happy?

What kills me is his belief that he actually has influence on people....

That's your inferiority and projection complexes working overtime.

I didn't claim to have "influence on people".

That's just you *****ing again.

👆👆👆👆
View attachment 117941
👆👆👆👆

Have you ever been the lead or sole attorney and won actual litigation?

Serious questions.

Lots of folks here have doubts.

But...but...but...I'm so smart! I have x, y, and z degrees!!!

Look at me!! look at meeeeeeeeee

hahahahaahaa

I won appellate cases that were reported.

Please tell us about your "lead or sole attorney and won actual litigation" experience.

Yeah, that would be zero-point-zero.

Advertisement
Back