Coley

Advertisement
I loved watching him put on that swag hat on national tv when it **** sure wasn't popular to do so!

Don't fully understand how Coley is sorta downplayed around here. I realize some people take issue with his perceived "injured after every play" thing. But, dude was a Nole killer. In our toughest and most intense situations, he killed the Noles. To me, that's his legacy as a Cane.

Wish the dude the absolute best.

Glad to hear how he wrote something up for a kid. When I was around 9 years old my dad had some business dealings with John Hannah while he was still playing with the Patriots. He signed some stuff for me and I really treasured it, even though I hated the Patriots. Dude was the best pulling guard to ever play the game, period.

Coley will have a solid career.

Advertisement
Don't fully understand how Coley is sorta downplayed around here. I realize some people take issue with his perceived "injured after every play" thing. But, dude was a Nole killer. In our toughest and most intense situations, he killed the Noles. To me, that's his legacy as a Cane.

kenny phillips syndrome.

He is criminally underrated but I think it's because we all thought he was the next Percy Harvin after his freshman year. He went on to have a very solid career but it just seems like something is missing.

If you go back and watch those fsuk games he's WIDE THE FVCK OPEN **** near every play

Ppl constantly bxtch about how he "got hurt every play" so the fck what???... he got up and balled right after every **** time. Dont recall him dropping a pass, never got shut down by anybody.

All these so call 1st round corners out of FSU constantly got their asses handed to them by Coley and he talked **** and backed it up simple as that. I can see Stacy Coley making NFL scouts look stupid like they always look if they let him fall in the draft just like Stefon Diggs.

Advertisement
I'll always remember Coley for coming up big time whenever we played FSU.

To this day I believe had he not got hurt after that insane TD to give us the lead in 2015, we end up winning that game, he was absolutely roasting anyone that covered him

he did ball here, esp against FSU. one of the few that rose to the occasion and didnt fumble or throw a pick. i will never forget the emotion on his face the day he committed to the U. And one of the few that listened and came back for his senior year. A Cane for Life. Wish him well, hope he gets paid lots of money and has a long and prosperous career.

Was a freak his freshman year. Year 2 and 3, he disappeared at times. But by year 4, he became a very polished receiver running nice routes. And, he made big plays in big games. He is a draft steal.

Coley has elite WR talent. Period. If Dorsett can be a first round pick this dude should be too. Probably won't happen, but his talent is elite.

When he put that Swag hat on on signing day and got choked up, the hardened and callous Living Legend almost felt some emotion. Almost.

Advertisement
Watching him block like a rabid dog on Richards's long TD against WVU warmed my heart. He's jacked up now too. Came in here as a scrawny kid 4 years ago and is leaving a grown **** man. God speed, Coley. You rose to the occasion when the stakes were high.

Super talented guy who really seemed to put his whole game together this year. We all knew he was quick but his body control on fades and jump balls is truly elite. Dude beat more man coverage in the endzone than anybody I can remember at Miami. I'll admit to being critical of him getting "injured" every time he caught a pass in the past but I think Dugans and Richt got him straightened out and really let his overall game (including blocking) blossom. Best of luck to him in the NFL.

Side note: There were some dudes who sat by me at home games (I'm assuming they were friends or family members) who would always yell "Stacy BUTT NEKKID!!!" Every time he was wide open. Thought it was hilarious.

Advertisement
Good to hear. A lot of people (fans) had concerns about his character years ago. (for some reason) I remember arguing with people about it on here. Never heard a bad thing about the kid.
I remember that. Once I saw him on signing day I knew he was going to be ok. Did some knuckleheaded things on the field but his talent is undeniable. He's gonna be a steal for someone.

Wish the kid nothing but the best at the next level. He has the talent and has refined his craft over the last couple years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back