Coley

Advertisement
image.jpg

One of the best WR's in school history...

I think he's going to be a 2nd or 3rd round pick & absolutely light it up in the NFL.

He reminds me of Mike Wallace in his prime, except he's even more physically built.

Super talented guy who really seemed to put his whole game together this year. We all knew he was quick but his body control on fades and jump balls is truly elite. Dude beat more man coverage in the endzone than anybody I can remember at Miami. I'll admit to being critical of him getting "injured" every time he caught a pass in the past but I think Dugans and Richt got him straightened out and really let his overall game (including blocking) blossom. Best of luck to him in the NFL.

Side note: There were some dudes who sat by me at home games (I'm assuming they were friends or family members) who would always yell "Stacy BUTT NEKKID!!!" Every time he was wide open. Thought it was hilarious.

^^This! Most surprising and slept on skill of Coley's was his hands. He caught everything and his body control was nuts.

U a good poster DTP

The kid chose UM during a rough time for us and proceeded to show out both on and off the field. He took way too much criticism while he was here. I am convinced he will have a very good pro-career and wish him all the best.

He will be known as one of the first of the next generation of great wide receivers we will put into the league.

Advertisement
Watching him block like a rabid dog on Richards's long TD against WVU warmed my heart. He's jacked up now too. Came in here as a scrawny kid 4 years ago and is leaving a grown **** man. God speed, Coley. You rose to the occasion when the stakes were high.

bull doing antonio crawford into the stands lol

Advertisement
Yeah! I was thinking this was going to happen on the reg for the next 3 years.

What is going to happen on me for the next three years? Oh, and by the way, I just go by Reg. "The Reg" sounds more like a dance that the neighborhood drunk made up and he would break it out in the corner of the gym at the local high school basketball games.

Showed out against FSU. For that he will always have a place in my heart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Still my favourite commitment of recent times, seemed like an FSU lean I wasnt even going to watch thinking he'd pick them but then he 'hat gamed' those b*tches !

Watching him block like a rabid dog on Richards's long TD against WVU warmed my heart. He's jacked up now too. Came in here as a scrawny kid 4 years ago and is leaving a grown **** man. God speed, Coley. You rose to the occasion when the stakes were high.

And if he didn't rise to the occasion, he trusted his training.

Advertisement
Yeah! I was thinking this was going to happen on the reg for the next 3 years.

What is going to happen on me for the next three years? Oh, and by the way, I just go by Reg. "The Reg" sounds more like a dance that the neighborhood drunk made up and he would break it out in the corner of the gym at the local high school basketball games.

I missed your answer last time my friend.

Reg as in Reggie or Reg as in regulator?

Advertisement
Back