Coley to Kentucky?

Another reason why I want Chud. He's the offensive guy and you would never have to worry...

Advertisement
But with Butch, you'd never, EVER have to worry about defense.

Defense wins games. Offense packs the bleachers.

Butch can build a complete team, just like he's already proven he can do. Can't say that about Chud, Schiano, or Stoops.

Aint worried about Coley leaving. As an OC he is replaceable. His best asset is his recruiting but its wasted when he has to recruit for a perennial 4+ loss team.

Advertisement
I don't blame Coley, Kentucky cares more about football.

Pretty sad when a basketball school cares more about football than a 5-time NC so-called "football school". (I get that we are becoming a basketball school these days as that sport has the only decent coaches at this school. Who would have "thunk" it?)

Reliable source told me yesterday Coley was looking around. The Kentucky rumor is news to me but it makes sense.

That follows what I heard was during the halftime at FSU Coley and Golden were having a serious disagreement.

I'd laugh my *** off it Coley took Kaaya with him. Maybe Tracy and a few others.

lol so they sit out a year? kaayas not leaving miami to go to some **** hole in kentucky. its either USC, UCLA if he were serious about leaving

We are now going into a new 3 to 5 year rebuild next year under a new staff.

Not if we get a new staff here by December 15th. Not if Mark Stoops is watching our practices from his office in the Hecht. I venture to guess that we'd win 10 games with that staff…next year.

So are you a big Mark Stoops fan even after his struggles this year at Kentucky? Personally he would be at the top of my list if we let fat *** go.

Not the biggest Mark Stoops guy or anything. I just think he's one of our best and most realistic options. He gets more out of his players, so that's what I'm looking for. I don't feel about him what I felt about Patterson or Sumlin, but I just don't see those options out there right now. I like Stoops better than Pruitt. I don't see a "game changer" available for us right now.

Don't think I've seen your thoughts on Butch yet, any?

I haven't bothered to think about Butch too much when probably the biggest Butch supporter I know and a long time big money booster was all riled up after the GTech game, talking Butch this and Butch that, then had his hopes significantly shot down. Right now, I'm sitting here expecting for Golden to come back. Who the f knows.

Advertisement
Anyone who thinks Coley would leave here to go to Kentucky for the same position to "advance his career" isn't thinking straight.

He'd leave here for the following reasons: 1. He hates Folden and doesn't want to work under him; 2. He sees this ship sinking at light speed and doesn't want to go down with it.

Reliable source told me yesterday Coley was looking around. The Kentucky rumor is news to me but it makes sense.

That follows what I heard was during the halftime at FSU Coley and Golden were having a serious disagreement.

I'd laugh my *** off it Coley took Kaaya with him. Maybe Tracy and a few others.

lol so they sit out a year? kaayas not leaving miami to go to some **** hole in kentucky. its either USC, UCLA if he were serious about leaving

Well Coley sure as siht got Kaaya to come here. From California.

But with Butch, you'd never, EVER have to worry about defense.

Defense wins games. Offense packs the bleachers.

Butch can build a complete team, just like he's already proven he can do. Can't say that about Chud, Schiano, or Stoops.

butch and stoops are only long term solutions. i think chud and schiano still would want to try nfl again.

Advertisement
LULZ at anyone passing judgment on Coley when he's stuck working under a *** bucket like Folden. When the HC is a devout loser like Folden nothing works right in the program. Nothing.

You think every coach who worked under Shannon and Coker were bums? Clearly, they weren't because many went on to have success elsewhere.

Well Coley sure as siht got Kaaya to come here. From California.

easier to get someone to come to miami from LA vs getting someone to go from LA to freaking kentucky. honestly, kaaya is better off without coley. he may finally get developed into the player he could be if we hired a real OC and not just a recruiter

Advertisement
LULZ at anyone passing judgment on Coley when he's stuck working under a *** bucket like Folden. When the HC is a devout loser like Folden nothing works right in the program. Nothing.

You think every coach who worked under Shannon and Coker were bums? Clearly, they weren't because many went on to have success elsewhere.

i remember 1 former shannon assistant having success: stoutland

So how many players do we lose if Coley leaves, wasn't he responsible for holding last years class together after the Golden/PSU mess? Would Kaaya go back west if this was to happen?

Advertisement
Back