Colbie Young Portal

I like Colbie & wanted him to stay but y’all gotta realize some of these kids only look great because we haven’t actually had great players in forever.

Im okay if X leaves too, just please keep RayRay & George.
Yup George is good to go… ray ray I hope added a little more size to take some shots I hated seeing him getting rocked every single time he had the ball it felt like

Robby, chance, JoJo and Carr have a chance to also steal some reps this season

Advertisement
He always looked miserable. I thought it was the lack of balls thrown his way. You can tell he wanted no part of TVD after his TD pass against BC. Thought he would stick with a new QB.

I like Colbie & wanted him to stay but y’all gotta realize some of these kids only look great because we haven’t actually had great players in forever.

Im okay if X leaves too, just please keep RayRay & George.
George and RayRay are the best 2 route runners on the team. And once JoJo gets there, he'll be one of them too.

Restrepo is next. He’s just waiting to see where TVD lands.

George is waiting to see who the QB will be.

None of this is news.
Fantastic news! Finally!

Gotta get rid of that All ACC WR one way or the other. All the poRsters on CiS will be so much happier once that dead weight is off the roster.

1702167154079.gif

Advertisement
I liked Young but this not a huge deal to me - we have several young guns on the roster that need to see more burn. Regardless if we get a guy like Kelly. George keeps his spot, Restrepo (if he decides to stay) then we still have Horton, Ray Ray, Smith and Washington and what appears to be a solid class coming in.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I think it was about guys getting dropped/ leaving the recruiting class and that one would sting
I don’t doubt there might be flips from the croots that will sting too, but this is about current roster players……and it was stated.

ETA: And to prevent further pointless debate, just search cribby’s posts and you’ll see it.

D$ says look out for UGA for colbie

that might have been the school someone on her alluded to tampering with our WR's

UGA is tampering for…..Colbie Young?

Not doubting D$ sources but a Colbie Young type is not that hard to find and would be cheaper than what they are probably offering Young,

Advertisement
Back