Colbie Young is not hurt

Advertisement
He’s a size and strength mismatch for any CB he plays. May not have elite speed, even for his size, but he’s **** good.

Ladson and Brashard made some nice catches as well. Skinner had a drop or two, but made a couple of nice catches.

And let’s hope Mallory’s injury is not serious.

My question to the insiders is literally where tf he has been? What was happening in Fall camp that compelled the coaches to give him almost zero playing time until the fourth quarter of the UNC game? Unless he was dropping everything or had a terrible work ethic, I don't see how our staff can look at the guy--while our other receivers outside of X are giving us almost nothing--and think that he can't contribute in some way. What were they seeing? Because the dude I'm looking at is already built like a pro and is EASILY the most physically-imposing guy we have at the position. I just don't get it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I been on dudes bandwagon from the beginning. I always say, and it’s an old coaches cliché that, “The eye in the sky, don’t lie.” And this has been the case here. What I loved about his highlights was that he was balling against JUCO competition, not high schoolers. Sometimes we can get fooled watching HS highlights cause a lot of the time we’re watching seniors abusing freshmen and sophomores. Or sometimes the opposing team is hot gahbage. So happy he’s found a niche in this offense and he’s stepping up. God knows, we needed someone.

I have multiple college degrees, two of them summa *** laude, and I didn’t pay a dime for them nor experience CTE or have to run a gasser to get them.

Now let’s do you.
MULTIPLE COLLEGE DEGREES, DIDNT PAY, Never experienced a concussion or CTE, Played college ball, smashed your wife and sisters while there.....LIFE'S GOOD.

cheers_leonardo_dicaprio.gif

Amazing in that long catch in the 1st quarter dude legit didn’t give up even with an obvious PI with his arm pinned back

Dude is a dawg who wants to battle to get BACK to the ball and not let it get to him… Mario should have fought for a call instead of letting that slide because they were grabbing him down all game

Advertisement
Back