Colbie Young Film Review: Above The Rim

View as article
Advertisement
Fantastic analysis, Stevo, thank you so much for posting. You kept cracking me up with the little points like "see this referee take a step back, he knows what's coming".

Keep the videos coming, they are amazing!
Thank you brother for checking it out!! I appreciate you!! Plenty on the way

Ttt[njjMEDIA=youtube]rnh2CZd_1iU[/MEDIA]

Colbie Young Film Review: Canes land a X WR with a knack for HEAD TOPPING db's with elite bunnies/Ballskills. 6"4 220 will upgrade the size at the position & provide an INSTANT redzone weapon with deep shot potential due to insane stride lengths that can cover ground. #GoCanes

First ever Video on 365Canesfootball Youtube please subscribe!
Great video and fantastic breakdown. Can't wait to get him in

Advertisement
Good stuff Stevo. For those mentioning Langham, this guy is way more fast, athletic, and polished than Langham.
To say he is way more polished based on film against the school of the blind seems like a stretch to me lol No disrespect to those guys but c’mon there is some true clown activity happening. Qb just throwing the ball up and as coach hayes says they got poo lil Timmy out there getting mossed lol

Given our receiver room, langham type production would be awesome. 15-20 catches for 200 yards 4td’s. High key that might be generous

Does anyone know what kind of speed this kid has? There are people claiming he runs a 4.2 which I find to be laughable. Anyone?

To say he is way more polished based on film against the school of the blind seems like a stretch to me lol No disrespect to those guys but c’mon there is some true clown activity happening. Qb just throwing the ball up and as coach hayes says they got poo lil Timmy out there getting mossed lol

Given our receiver room, langham type production would be awesome. 15-20 catches for 200 yards 4td’s. High key that might be generous
I'm comparing him to Langham coming out of high school.. Not the finished product.

I'm comparing him to Langham coming out of high school.. Not the finished product.
That’s 100% fair. He’s far more physical and displays an aggression Langham just didn’t have coming out of HS. I think his ceiling is much higher than Darrell’s but for this year I’m hoping for upperclassman Langham production.

There’s a clear difference in the film at relative ages. Here’s Langham’s senior tape. Night and day

Advertisement
Back shoulders all day. He was throwing back shoulder dimes to Rambo so just imagine what he can do with this monster
My over 40 baseball team is run by a guy who's kid is a lineman at Lackawanna. I asked him last night about Colbie. He said as soon as we got in the red zone we just threw him fades.

And for what it's worth said "if anyone from here would make the league it would be him"

Honestly that juco division is middle of the pack its not elite like kansas/mississippi/cali but its not trash like some of the other northeastern leagues
Pedo State grabs some guys from there so there is some talent.

You might know a real good one who came down from Lackawanna named Bryant McKinnie.

Advertisement

Colbie Young Film Review: Canes land a X WR with a knack for HEAD TOPPING db's with elite bunnies/Ballskills. 6"4 220 will upgrade the size at the position & provide an INSTANT redzone weapon with deep shot potential due to insane stride lengths that can cover ground. #GoCanes

First ever Video on 365Canesfootball Youtube please subscribe!

At his worst he can do what Darrell Langham did for us in 17.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back