Colbie Young Film Review: Above The Rim

View as article

Stevo365

Freshman
Premium

Colbie Young Film Review: Canes land a X WR with a knack for HEAD TOPPING db's with elite bunnies/Ballskills. 6"4 220 will upgrade the size at the position & provide an INSTANT redzone weapon with deep shot potential due to insane stride lengths that can cover ground. #GoCanes

First ever Video on 365Canesfootball Youtube please subscribe!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Great stuff, Stevo! Was 6'4 verified? I swear buddy look 6'6 or at least 6'5 in some of those pics I saw of him standing with Mario. Mike Williams (USC) 2.0 type size and length.

Alshon Jeffery type would be nice. He’s a long strider who’s obviously been coached well.

Thanks for sharing, Stevo 🙌🏼. You have any idea how good the competition in those highlights is?
Honestly that juco division is middle of the pack its not elite like kansas/mississippi/cali but its not trash like some of the other northeastern leagues

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ll I’m asking for is upper classman FSU game Darrell Langham.
He has more burst then Langham but bro langham did it everytime bethune,GT , savannah st1 hand back of end zone, GT and FSU literally everytime we threw it up to him he came down with it. Expect that from him and a staff who will keep going back to it

Colbie Young Film Review: Canes land a X WR with a knack for HEAD TOPPING db's with elite bunnies/Ballskills. 6"4 220 will upgrade the size at the position & provide an INSTANT redzone weapon with deep shot potential due to insane stride lengths that can cover ground. #GoCanes

First ever Video on 365Canesfootball Youtube please subscribe!

Fantastic analysis, Stevo, thank you so much for posting. You kept cracking me up with the little points like "see this referee take a step back, he knows what's coming".

Keep the videos coming, they are amazing!

Advertisement
Back