Coincidence?

ThomasM

Retired from college football
Does anyone else think it's a coincidence all this local talent that is leaning our way would have been conceived around the time we had our last great run? There should be a scientific study done on this matter.

Advertisement
1st post ever.....to say this thread is awful.
Does anyone else think it's a coincidence all this local talent that is leaning our way would have been conceived around the time we had our last great run? There should be a scientific study done on this matter.

This is the posting equilivent of hitting a home run in first mlb at bat. You should retire 1 for 1

This is the posting equilivent of hitting a home run in first mlb at bat. You should retire 1 for 1

Agreed. Grand slam in the bottom of the 9th.

Advertisement
Hey, in my defense I am hopped up on meds right now. Give the sick guy a little slack, will ya. :babyface:

Advertisement

Agreed. Grand slam in the bottom of the 9th.

Friends & family in the stands as it's in their hometown.

200.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement

Even I upvoted this. It was a joke, by the way.

No it wasn't

Thank you, Captain Mind Reader. What would I do without my shadow? I swear, I took a wizz three towns over today and could have sworn I heard you behind me. Pretty creepy.

Even I upvoted this. It was a joke, by the way.

No it wasn't

Thank you, Captain Mind Reader. What would I do without my shadow? I swear, I took a wizz three towns over today and could have sworn I heard you behind me. Pretty creepy.

This ****-in-the-punchbowl par is easily in the top 3 of worst porsters here.

Advertisement
Back