• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Coincidence?

ThomasM

Senior
Does anyone else think it's a coincidence all this local talent that is leaning our way would have been conceived around the time we had our last great run? There should be a scientific study done on this matter.

kwsprouse

Recruit
1st post ever.....to say this thread is awful.
Does anyone else think it's a coincidence all this local talent that is leaning our way would have been conceived around the time we had our last great run? There should be a scientific study done on this matter.

Cribby

All-American

This is the posting equilivent of hitting a home run in first mlb at bat. You should retire 1 for 1

ThomasM

Senior

This is the posting equilivent of hitting a home run in first mlb at bat. You should retire 1 for 1

Agreed. Grand slam in the bottom of the 9th.

ThomasM

Senior
Hey, in my defense I am hopped up on meds right now. Give the sick guy a little slack, will ya. :babyface:

tampatony21

Freshman

Agreed. Grand slam in the bottom of the 9th.

Friends & family in the stands as it's in their hometown.

Southcane

Senior
200.gif

LustNCanes

COQUI

Miami Nights

Junior

ThomasM

Senior

Even I upvoted this. It was a joke, by the way.

No it wasn't

Thank you, Captain Mind Reader. What would I do without my shadow? I swear, I took a wizz three towns over today and could have sworn I heard you behind me. Pretty creepy.

OriginalCanesCanesCanes

All-ACC (#1 most reproted porster on CIS)

Even I upvoted this. It was a joke, by the way.

No it wasn't

Thank you, Captain Mind Reader. What would I do without my shadow? I swear, I took a wizz three towns over today and could have sworn I heard you behind me. Pretty creepy.

This turd-in-the-punchbowl par is easily in the top 3 of worst porsters here.