Coincidence?

1st post ever.....to say this thread is awful.

Even I upvoted this. It was a joke, by the way.

No it wasn't

Thank you, Captain Mind Reader. What would I do without my shadow? I swear, I took a wizz three towns over today and could have sworn I heard you behind me. Pretty creepy.

This ****-in-the-punchbowl par is easily in the top 3 of worst porsters here.

I always thought he was Xavier Shannon. Turns out he's Professor X.

Advertisement
Does anyone else think it's a coincidence all this local talent that is leaning our way would have been conceived around the time we had our last great run? There should be a scientific study done on this matter.

Someone que the Miami baseball walk off bat toss home run...Please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJHbH-3wljE

That's me, the poor Blue Jay pitcher.

No it wasn't

Thank you, Captain Mind Reader. What would I do without my shadow? I swear, I took a wizz three towns over today and could have sworn I heard you behind me. Pretty creepy.

Top 10 porsters all hail original canes canes can't even come up with an original name his buddy ThomasM has to play the flute to get that little cat dik up. Has it moved yet? Naw it's bobbin n weavin just keep playin baby.

My prayers go out to you, PAR. It is obvious you have a drinking problem. A moment of silence for PAR's brain cells....

Advertisement

No it wasn't

" turns out he's profe...." man shut the he'll up. You all up in here smelling like fabric softener and fabreeze trying to get some dam attention.

No it wasn't

" turns out he's profe...." man shut the he'll up. You all up in here smelling like fabric softener and fabreeze trying to get some dam attention.

I get enough attention in my life. Enough that I don't need to stalk another dude on a football message board. You follow me around like a lost puppy, and it's getting old. I don't know what your deal is, but you need to seek serious, professional help. It is not healthy. Whatever grudge you have against me, you need to let it go, man. I come here to get information on my Canes, and to get a few laughs. Yes, and to be laughed at when I say something stupid. I'm man enough to admit that not everything that crosses my brain makes sense. What's worse, though, is a man following another man around trying to start fights on a message board. Have you ever stopped and thought, "Why the **** am I doing this?" Seriously, what's the point?

Life is too short to spend it stalking someone. Maybe if you were a nice person you wouldn't have to hide in the virtual bushes, waiting to jump out and expose yourself. But you're not a nice person, are you? Good, honest, nice people don't stalk other people. There is a reason they stay away from you. Look in the mirror and figure out why that is. Why is it you follow a man from one site to another? Why are you obsessed with the words of another man? I just don't get it.

I get enough attention in my life. Enough that I don't need to stalk another dude on a football message board. You follow me around like a lost puppy, and it's getting old. I don't know what your deal is, but you need to seek serious, professional help. It is not healthy. Whatever grudge you have against me, you need to let it go, man. I come here to get information on my Canes, and to get a few laughs. Yes, and to be laughed at when I say something stupid. I'm man enough to admit that not everything that crosses my brain makes sense. What's worse, though, is a man following another man around trying to start fights on a message board. Have you ever stopped and thought, "Why the **** am I doing this?" Seriously, what's the point?

Life is too short to spend it stalking someone. Maybe if you were a nice person you wouldn't have to hide in the virtual bushes, waiting to jump out and expose yourself. But you're not a nice person, are you? Good, honest, nice people don't stalk other people. There is a reason they stay away from you. Look in the mirror and figure out why that is. Why is it you follow a man from one site to another? Why are you obsessed with the words of another man? I just don't get it.

I'm a nice person. Totally not me in the actual bushes outside your house right now.

Also, I'm wearing pants.

Advertisement
Back