Cody Brown in the Transfer Portal

Holy sh*t!!!! Ferman is now plugged in…… wtf!!

He’s on a roll 😂😂
As stated, he has always been connected with Mario, and has rode hard for him to be the HC since Golden got fired. When the hiring thing was going on CS had by far the best coverage. That dude has always been self serving when it comes to who gets credit on his site. He ran off the RCT guys back in 08/09 because they were taking his shine. Well when the coach search was going on, he and his approved posters were on top of it. Even had photos of Mario and one of the Mas brothers in the PJ throwing up the U when he was heading to Miami to make it official.

Advertisement
No wr has looked “great “ this spring , I’m not sure where that’s coming from. The top three are obvious but even they‘ve had lapses and consistency issues. I wouldn’t say people are exactly confident in that group leaving spring ball.
That's disappointing and a bit puzzling. I would have figured it to be one of our deepest positions. But it makes sense they're looking for more portal help.

maybe it was a ploy to be quoted by the great cribby.
save hugo lloris GIF

Advertisement
As stated, he has always been connected with Mario, and has rode hard for him to be the HC since Golden got fired. When the hiring thing was going on CS had by far the best coverage. That dude has always been self serving when it comes to who gets credit on his site. He ran off the RCT guys back in 08/09 because they were taking his shine. Well when the coach search was going on, he and his approved posters were on top of it. Even had photos of Mario and one of the Mas brothers in the PJ throwing up the U when he was heading to Miami to make it official.
what?

the top and most accurate person was Michael Ryan from the ****** Show, bar none. And by the way I had a picture of mario and jose mas on the plane before it was published by Gary, straight from a first-person source.

Advertisement
By all accounts, Thad has been the best back this spring…I’ll throw you a wild one…

What if it’s Rooster who hits the portal bc Parrish passed him up as the receiving back?

Let it be known I highly doubt this happens, just throwing out a hypothetical.
Parrish isn't on Knighton's level.

what?

the top and most accurate person was Michael Ryan from the ****** Show, bar none. And by the way I had a picture of mario and jose mas on the plane before it was published by Gary, straight from a first-person source.

Canesport was terrible and full of bs drama . I had a poster here sending me Gary’s stories and I was dying laughing. I actually mocked his stories on here a lot. His reporting on Manny being fired , not fired , maybe fired on top of the Mario drama was hilarity lol.

247 had crazy moments but had a lot more legitimacy than CS. But Ryan was the only mainstream guy who was dead on. He just went rogue that Sunday announcing Mario to Miami , I still don’t know what got into him that day. It was supposed to be quiet until Mario told players.

Last edited:
Advertisement
No wr has looked “great “ this spring , I’m not sure where that’s coming from. The top three are obvious but even they‘ve had lapses and consistency issues. I wouldn’t say people are exactly confident in that group leaving spring ball.
Let's come back to this on Sunday, after the spring game... ;-)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back