Cody Brown in the Transfer Portal

Advertisement
Rarely have I seen a circle jerk of inane stats like this before. Congrats to both sides for spewing data that mean absolutely nothing.

Not sure why you tagging me in this when I been left it alone. Cause what you're doing is changing your argument. Myself I agree he has TONS of room to grow(as I stated from the very beginning) I'm just done with this conversation as it's not relevant to me. You ****ting on the kid is just amusing in my eyes based upon what your initial points were. But fans are fans. You're welcome to do and say whatever you choose. No point in continuously tagging me though.

My posts tend to go way over the top, and I did it again in this thread. You're right to call me out.

I just don't get why it's accepted that it's always ok to sh*t on the OL, but if I criticize Knighton, that's not ok. The "it's all the OL's fault" default setting triggers me. The stats I use are more to defend the OL, but I get it comes off like I'm just sh*tting on Knighton. I admit & agree my delivery needs to be better.

Knighton has a ton of talent and I'm excited to see if the new coaches & scheme can bring that talent out of him.

Last edited:
Rarely have I seen a circle jerk of inane stats like this before. Congrats to both sides for spewing data that mean absolutely nothing.

I'd say stats have a weird way of meaning "nothing" when you don't like what they're showing. You can debate all day as to how much or how little these stats mean, but they certainly don't mean nothing.

As a baseline - a really good RB should be averaging 5.5+ ypc overall, and a minimum of 4.5 ypc vs P5 teams in their career college stats.

Of course it won't work 100% of the time - but you can blindly use those numbers as a guide and you'll be right 80% of the time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
UVA OL is massive up front & he's gonna see some instant playing time... he might've chosen the perfect spot actually.
They recruited some behemoths last class.

They got the big samoan kid who wanted to come here.

He likely fits their scheme...made a good decision at worst he will be in their top 3 rotation.

He was going to have to fight yyearly for that 3rd spot here.

Advertisement
He landed at a good spot actually...We are going to have to see him right away...gonna be interesting
He is the type of back UVA always has that gives us problems. Will be fun to watch him on the other side to see what he can do when he is the man.

Advertisement
Back