Cody Brown in the Transfer Portal

Only real problem is that he grayshirted and counts as one of our 2022 ICs...

manny.gif

Advertisement
Staff just needed time to evaluate each and every player to determine the ones they'd advise/encourage to transfer. IMO there will be more as staff brings in transfers.

Advertisement
@Maskoff407 had Cody Brown as #1 on his potential transfers lists & everybody got mad at him...

But he wasn’t wrong 🤷🏽‍♂️
Thank you bro. As if I said something insulting. It’s apparent what’s going to happen. They act like I said TVD, LT, J-Williams would be transferring. I named actual guys with a pattern of transferring and/or would be buried on the roster.

Thank you bro. As if I said something insulting. It’s apparent what’s going to happen. They act like I said TVD, LT, J-Williams would be transferring. I named actual guys with a pattern of transferring and/or would be buried on the roster.
Our fans get emotionally attached to players & believe you’re hurting their feelings by being honest.

It was probably the most obvious transfer to predict considering the staff brought in Parrish & signed Citizen.

Advertisement
Daz I can see.. Redding might want to play but I thought he was a guy who came to Miami with academics as the #1 factor on his mind.

Worsham going to be in the two deep with one injury this fall
What isn't being explained is beyond x and key gattis isn't impressed with anyone. Meaning from one day to the next ANYONE ELSE IS ON TRANSFER WATCH OR TWO DEEP... If yall think Daz isn't legit in that conversation yall trippin. He's got some potential and is having a decent camp.

Advertisement
What isn't being explained is beyond x and key gattis isn't impressed with anyone. Meaning from one day to the next ANYONE ELSE IS ON TRANSFER WATCH OR TWO DEEP... If yall think Daz isn't legit in that conversation yall trippin. He's got some potential and is having a decent camp.
I thought Jacolby was having a strong Spring, no?

Advertisement
I think this speaks well for what we’ve done since Mario got here with our RB room

Brown is a solid back but we’ve quickly addressed what was a HUGE issue down the stretch last year

Best of luck to the kid

Advertisement
Back