Cody Brown in the Transfer Portal

Advertisement
Are we really stacked or the CIS glasses are affecting our judgement?
This will be and RB room by committee:

Don - Always injured. Unless he proves that can be healthy for a season he is a big question mark
Rooster - In reality unless the OL make a ton of progress he is not an every down back like they have to used last year
Thad - Short yardage back but he is from Dade..
Parrish - In reality could be the most complete of the bunch
Citizen - A freshman, not counting much on him

Sorry but I would not brag to much about this RB room. We have some depth with big question marks and we lack a true number 1 rb.
I think Brown is the best "judge" of what we have here. Obviously he would know way better than you or us what his current status is at Miami and in the running back room. And according to him, he'd rather transfer than stay here. Should tell you what you need to know about our RB depth.

he's still better than cam harris who is wasting a roster spot and play time bc senior redshirts

68E96B88-ED00-43B0-BB79-E2F3DE114CD1.gif

Advertisement
I’ll never understand the need for grown men to put down a kid online who enters the transfer portal.

What’s understood doesn’t need to be said. Best of luck Cody.
Yep, you really can't be pro portal on the inbound and not the outbound. No reason a kid should have to live for years with an imperfect decision they made in high school. On the practical side, we need to balance out of numbers.

Always wish exiting players (and employees, colleagues etc) good luck on the way out. In addition to being the right thing to do, you never know who else your behavior will influence.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Good luck to him.

I thought he was a decent running back, definitely a worthy player at the University of Miami even if he might be more of a RB3 type, a little slow but a good steady grinder type...with that said, he was DEEP on the depth chart and the arrivals of Parrish and Citizen should have been writing on the wall. He would not have played here much at all moving forward, unfortunately.

If he drops down to a G5 school, he'll do pretty well, IMO.

Can anyone give an update on where we are with scholarships, counters, etc? Without the fighting over definitions if possible - if not, at least make it entertaining. TIA

Advertisement
Back