Cody Brown in the Transfer Portal

Advertisement
Best of luck to Cody definitely had the talent to bounce back, and look out for Citzen I think he starts next year 2023 crazy talented really knows how to tote the pill

Advertisement
Not surprising but good luck to the kid. He just wasn’t going to play with the likes of Knighton, Chaney(if he ever plays), Parrish, Thad, and eventually probably Citizen ahead of him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
the next man up would be you that's how low Brown was on the depth chart.

Good luck, tho bro.
I'm 20lbs overweight and haven't done any serious kind of workout for 5+ years but I'd give it a shot! I used to be pretty quick :LOL:

Good luck to him, he wasn't going to see any playing time here especially with us signing Citizen. Shouldn't have gotten burn over Franklin at times last year, definitely wasn't as good as Thad.

Advertisement
Just shows how stacked we are at RB… can’t blame him he has the talent to start or get meaningful reps at a number of schools.

Are we really stacked or the CIS glasses are affecting our judgement?
This will be and RB room by committee:

Don - Always injured. Unless he proves that can be healthy for a season he is a big question mark
Rooster - In reality unless the OL make a ton of progress he is not an every down back like they have to used last year
Thad - Short yardage back but he is from Dade..
Parrish - In reality could be the most complete of the bunch
Citizen - A freshman, not counting much on him

Sorry but I would not brag to much about this RB room. We have some depth with big question marks and we lack a true number 1 rb.

Advertisement
Back