Cody Brown in the Transfer Portal

Better to post something like this, then to take sly shots at him in a pathetic attempt to gain message board cred.

The guy at one time chose us, did everything he was asked, did not bring shame to the program, so better to wish him well (unless it’s a game against us), and just leave it at that.

Show some fūcking class.

Thanks for coming to Miami, we wish you well in your future careers.
As long as they don't leave talking nonsense I'm always thankful for the dudes that choose the U and gave it a go.

People show themselves in these moments. We're hidden behind fake pictures and names but dang be a normal person. I'll root for bro as long as he aint wearing them FSU or UF colors.

Advertisement
Best of luck. This one makes a sense given what we’ve heard this spring and Citizen isn’t even on campus yet. 5 deep in the room isn’t a terrible spot to be in.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Feel bad for the kid.... Commits to TN, ready to go, TN has their issues and he last minute gets out of his LOI, comes to Miami, by all accounts did everything right. Coaches, teammates etc. were raving his work ethic, never caused any issues, got some burn but was largely unproductive and appears to be sitting behind Don, Rooster, Thad, Parrish for 5th on the roster with Citizen coming now needs to fin
I’ll never understand the need for grown men to put down a kid online who enters the transfer portal.

What’s understood doesn’t need to be said. Best of luck Cody.
Imagine some of these backs would have looked much better during their "burn" if they didn't have to run behind a sub-sub-par O-line. Watch the difference when Mario gets it fixed.
Imagine some of these backs would have looked much better during their "burn" if they didn't have to run behind a sub-sub-par O-line. Watch the difference when Mario gets it fixed.

Advertisement
Better to post something like this, then to take sly shots at him in a pathetic attempt to gain message board cred.

The guy at one time chose us, did everything he was asked, did not bring shame to the program, so better to wish him well (unless it’s a game against us), and just leave it at that.

Show some fūcking class.

Thanks for coming to Miami, we wish you well in your future careers.
It’s just a message board.

With all these Florida RBs in the locker room how could he look around and think it was fair lol. Hope Citizens is ready too. So far I’m 2/4 of possible transfers.

Advertisement
Back