Coburn???

From what I've heard we won't have to wait until NSD for this one fellas...

Would be an huge way to finish off the weekend. 1 more added pitch for the AH corners. They know as well as we do, a dominant d line allows them to shine

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Him not taking that visit this weekend is a sign. Why wouldn't he that's how u stay away because you don't wanna deal with Herman pressuring you to go to a place you don't wanna be face to face.

Advertisement
From what I've heard we won't have to wait until NSD for this one fellas...

tenor.gif

Advertisement
Coburn is the guacamole in our Super Bowl spread. If we have it that's great; if not, then we'll just have more pizza.

This one should be nothing but fun for UM fans because he's not a local guy, and we had zero shot at him 3 weeks ago. Now, we're right in it. Taking an L here would be like premature ejacking in a super model's eye. Not even a real L.

You're like Picasso with this stuff, man. You paint quite the vivid picture with your wording.

I'd post more but I know it goes straight to twitter and I would hate to ruin anything for the kid.

I'll say this though, his edits/video is completed. Not saying it's to Miami, but y'all know how I feel... ;)

Advertisement
Back