Coburn???

Youre thinking of Dajleon Farr. Epps was from Virginia IIRC.

Yep and Farr was not a 5 Star iirc. Wasn’t that the same year we were in the running for martellus Bennett?

Uh, Farr was a 5*. Just look up his 247 profile

If he would have applied himself to the game he would have been a stud. My best friend signed with UM in ‘05 and those cats has no drive to really play. As much as coaches play a role some of the cats from ‘05-‘07 had no drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
When Pastor Rick prayed with Coburnt and his family about Keondre's future I hear that Adrian Close-bert, Patke and Hartley were outside plastering Mama and Papa Coburnt's cars with this photo and the caption:

"Does this look like a Godfearing man that has accepted Jesus Christ as his lord and savior?"

tom-herman-grill.jpg

Advertisement
View attachment 58025
Um... if it happens whew

would be the icing on the PS2 cake boys!

A DT like him is it’s own cake. Our entire defense starts with the two DTs. They make everyone’s job easier, including super stars like PS2.

For as long as football has been played if a defense has 2 DT that can occupy the Gaurds and Center that is a blessing. Now get 2 DT like Nesta and Couburn that can do that but also rush the passer? Special

Ah, you're right. Good catch.

Don't forget Jason Fox, who came in and saved our *** by starting from Game 1 at right tackle vs Florida State before moving over mid-season and being a competent Left Tackle at 280 pounds. That's the kind of toughness and technique you get when you recruit the right TX kids.

Yep and Farr was not a 5 Star iirc. Wasn’t that the same year we were in the running for martellus Bennett?

Uh, Farr was a 5*. Just look up his 247 profile

Farr was definitely a 5 star. Bennett was actually committed to us first and then started acting crazy. I remember the writer from Texas trying to sell us on Farr and Bakas vehemently disagreed that Farr was the better prospect. Most didn't want to listen to Balas because we were getting Farr and Bennett was heading elsewhere. I remember Farr's clips being underwhelming for a 5 star. That same writer (I'm fairly certain his name was Stacey Dean) did that same **** with Ian Symonnette. Overhyped the kid like crazy. Dean was supposed to be the Texas football guru but he was nothing but a Texas high school football homer.

Ah, you're right. Good catch.

Don't forget Jason Fox, who came in and saved our *** by starting from Game 1 at right tackle vs Florida State before moving over mid-season and being a competent Left Tackle at 280 pounds. That's the kind of toughness and technique you get when you recruit the right TX kids.

DEFINITELY underrated!

Advertisement
LETS recap: he removed his committed status on social media and removed any pro Texas info as well. We’re the only out of state school he visited. He’s been retweeting Brevin Jordan info. Finally he told Texas he’d visit this weekend and he didn’t show up.
Very interesting. Their mod still thinks he signs with Texas.
We’ve been on the **** end of this scenario enough times to know whats up

If he comes, that is a major recruiting win for sure. I like the way things are “trending” right now obviously.

Advertisement
LETS recap: he removed his committed status on social media and removed any pro Texas info as well. We’re the only out of state school he visited. He’s been retweeting Brevin Jordan info. Finally he told Texas he’d visit this weekend and he didn’t show up.
Very interesting. Their mod still thinks he signs with Texas.
We’ve been on the **** end of this scenario enough times to know whats up

Exactly. If the situations were flipped and a Miami commit took that out of his twitter, and no showed for a visit he was suppose to come to, everybody would rightfully think he's gone.

When Pastor Rick prayed with Coburnt and his family about Keondre's future I hear that Adrian Close-bert, Patke and Hartley were outside plastering Mama and Papa Coburnt's cars with this photo and the caption:

"Does this look like a Godfearing man that has accepted Jesus Christ as his lord and savior?"

View attachment 58028

Such a cornball move.. even Urban would never do that. Nick Saban either.. I'm all for staying connected as a coach but that's corny.

He doesn't have dreads. It's not even twisted. Just a high top fade, messy on the top.

While you're at it, explain Lonnie Walker's do for me. I like it because when I stream the games on my phone I can always tell where he is.

Bit off topic but it would be helpful.

Advertisement
Same kind of gritty city kid like the LC kids. You rite. Not many football hotbeds like LC - south Dallas is as close to it as any

Desoto actually calls itself "Desoto U" and throws up the U. Miami gear all over the bleachers. Skyline, Duncanville, South Oak Cliff, etc always has Miami gear. What Miami had in the 80s/90s really resonated with South Dallas, and Armstead, Daryl Jones, and Kevin Williams all left a legacy.

View attachment 58018

View attachment 58019

Lots of folks in this area love Miami more than Miami folks love Miami.

Dam does rich know about this? If they have some good players in the area they better be on they asses

Last major Texas recruiter we had was Butch.

Coker actually signed Reggie Youngblood and Dedrick Epps, both were 5*s from TX. He signed Eric Winston too from that state

Epps was from Richmond, VA

View attachment 58028

Such a cornball move.. even Urban would never do that. Nick Saban either.. I'm all for staying connected as a coach but that's corny.

I mean, I agree... but in H-Tine, Paul Wall is king... made sense there.

View attachment 58028

Not even that.

Simply ask: does this look like someone you would allow around an underage child? Because that is one seriously creepy looking dude. When pandering to kids and trying to be cool like them goes horribly wrong.

Coburn is the guacamole in our Super Bowl spread. If we have it that's great; if not, then we'll just have more pizza.

This one should be nothing but fun for UM fans because he's not a local guy, and we had zero shot at him 3 weeks ago. Now, we're right in it. Taking an L here would be like premature ejacking in a super model's eye. Not even a real L.

Advertisement
Back