Coburn???

Advertisement
Anyone know if both of Coburn's parents visited?

No one even knows if he's visited yet brother. This one is going to be interesting!
[MENTION=19550]Jcanes5[/MENTION] can you confirm he was on campus?

I read Richt did fly out for an in-home in the middle of the week. I am sure he had a chance to speak to his folks directly. The fact Richt flew directly to meet them shows there is serious interest.

Anyone know if both of Coburn's parents visited?

No one even knows if he's visited yet brother. This one is going to be interesting!
[MENTION=19550]Jcanes5[/MENTION] can you confirm he was on campus?

I read Richt did fly out for an in-home in the middle of the week. I am sure he had a chance to speak to his folks directly. The fact Richt flew directly to meet them shows there is serious interest.

I was asking/talking about this weekends visit to Texas. Not his visit to Miami. My B

image.jpg

If it's not readable they are saying his visit was suppose to be hush hush. Building suspense only to reaffirm his Texas pledge. We'll see

Advertisement
Coburn took "Texas commit" out his Twitter bio. Could be just to build excitement or not, who knows. Gonna be an exciting finish

Let's be real here, nobody is mad that the reporter for saying he was going there. Big time recruits can't go on a campus without being noticed, that's just silly. With that being said, no Texas mod or fan knows what's going on with him. I'll say this though, it wasn't the UT coaches who got him to cancel his Oregon visit...
Also I don't know if he made it there a all, I just know he was back in Houston today, prob paying pick up bball with my nephew later on. I'll see what I can dig up. FYI my nephew is more of a dolphins fan so he isn't in his ear like I would be lol.

One more note: The vibe he got from Ut when they knew Miami was a real threat turned him off. (Negative recruiting can backfire)

Let's be real here, nobody is mad that the reporter for saying he was going there. Big time recruits can't go on a campus without being noticed, that's just silly. With that being said, no Texas mod or fan knows what's going on with him. I'll say this though, it wasn't the UT coaches who got him to cancel his Oregon visit...
Also I don't know if he made it there a all, I just know he was back in Houston today, prob paying pick up bball with my nephew later on. I'll see what I can dig up. FYI my nephew is more of a dolphins fan so he isn't in his ear like I would be lol.

One more note: The vibe he got from Ut when they knew Miami was a real threat turned him off. (Negative recruiting can backfire)

I shouldn't, but for some reason I feel you're 100% legit in this situation.

Negative recruiting really can backfire if the kid is smart enough to realize the bull****

You're a few days from becoming a Canesinsight Insider. Get that acceptance speech ready sir

Advertisement
Negative recruiting is for the weak and insecure. It's like talking to a chick and voicing **** about another dude that is your rival. If the negative recruiting truly turned Coburn off, that speaks well of his level of common sense.

he didn't go to Oregon or Texas A&M.

Coburn took "Texas commit" out his Twitter bio. Could be just to build excitement or not, who knows. Gonna be an exciting finish

thing is that makes no sense if thats the case though

just think about it, what school is Nesta using to do that? ******* UF - a deeply hated instate rival. Thats how you build up excitement

if this was solely about building up excitement (while staying loyal to Texas) Coburn would have taken that OV to Texas A&M and would have the Texas A&M hat with Texas and Miami and be deciding on NSD. Thats how you drum up the excitement around your signing day - by involving the local hated rival. Not by involving a team 1300 miles away in a different conference with no common recruiting ground.

That just wouldn't make any sense that he'd be using Miami to drum up excitement.

secondly if this were just a free vacation trip, then why would he have removed "texas commit" from his twitter bio? He wouldnt.

I think every sign is pointing to the fact that at the very least we are in the running. The chance is still small imo, but we have a punchers chance.

Advertisement
If we got Nesta, Coburn, and this kid Miller all in the same DT class, all those ****heads that were ing all day about Kool can go **** themselves.

Not likely to happen, but it would be awesome. And honestly if it did id consider kicking chatman to the curb. jmo
Thank God you ain’t making any decisions for our Canes. We need Chatman as our DE position just lost Major #9 . Gottdammit,some fans don’t think! We won’t need to leave anyone out. Spring time is here and transfers will happen.

I 100% agree we need SDE's. But Chatman is just like Bethel. He's going to grow into a DT immediately.

I'm fully aware of the dire situation at DE dude, you don't gotta tell me. I've been saying it was a worse situation than DT before anyone has.

Found this on a Texas board:

From Perroni: UPDATE: Coburn apparently did not make it to Austin. There is some concern on Texas' part that he signs elsewhere with both Miami and A&M seen as potential threats.

Some context from me. Perroni is a recruiting insider for 247.

Coburn never visited A&M.

IF he is waffling Miami appears to be the only choice.

Advertisement
If the staff flips this kid and pull the AH4. Crown em. Don't want to hear anymore they can't recruit BS.

From Perroni: UPDATE: Coburn apparently did not make it to Austin. There is some concern on Texas' part that he signs elsewhere with both Miami and A&M seen as potential threats.

if he didn't make the visit.....

:11263272045_489f4f7

[video=youtube;lpqWnxp7178]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpqWnxp7178[/video]

Oh my gosh, what a coup this would be!

Told you I had a good feeling.

Advertisement
Back