Coburn???

Advertisement
What's happening with his twitter?

Absolutely nothing of substance. Unless U consider he followed Shaq, Colbert, DeeJay and Hartley recently. Hmmmm

He’s been following them. Also been following Tua. But he just followed smith today

Do you know what thread you are in?

Lmao I literally did not realize. I’m driving

How about putting the phone down and focusing on the f*cking road!

I need a good laugh I am going to go watch the 1990 Cotton bowl.

Man, Texas folks have NEVER forgotten that asz whipping. Had a good sized "U" on the back of my truck, passing through - pulled off an exit ramp and stopped for some reason - and had horns blowing at me as Texans drove by and saw that "U", and lots of "digital communication" was displayed out their windows!

I LMAO !

Advertisement
I still don't get why Coburn wouldn't go to Texas just because Ojomo is. We got Coburn because he likes Miami better than Austin.

Makes zero sense. Coburn has been regarded as one of the best all year. That would be the equivalent if Nesta signed elsewhere and we said it was because of Miller. Nesta and Coburn could sign anywhere they want, especially Nesta.

This is why.

Coburn is Texas' preferred option.
If he told UT he's not coming, then they move on to the next option, Ojomo.
So Ojomo popping UT means Coburn said bye Felicia to UT.

So why does everyone think UT signing 2 other DT's mean he will come to us? Don't we have 2 other DT's committed as well? Or that only applies to other teams and works in favor for us? Lol

Absolutely nothing of substance. Unless U consider he followed Shaq, Colbert, DeeJay and Hartley recently. Hmmmm

He’s been following them. Also been following Tua. But he just followed smith today

Do you know what thread you are in?

Lmao I literally did not realize. I’m driving

How about putting the phone down and focusing on the f*cking road!

Because I’m willing to die if it lands me Coburn

Advertisement
So why does everyone think UT signing 2 other DT's mean he will come to us? Don't we have 2 other DT's committed as well? Or that only applies to other teams and works in favor for us? Lol

I think it's cause we lack experience/numbers at that position more so than Texas. Nesta will be a true frosh, Miller probably redshirted. Beyond that, depth is mediocre behind Willis so Coburn has the opportunity to play immediately if he balls out.

Advertisement
I still don't get why Coburn wouldn't go to Texas just because Ojomo is. We got Coburn because he likes Miami better than Austin.

Makes zero sense. Coburn has been regarded as one of the best all year. That would be the equivalent if Nesta signed elsewhere and we said it was because of Miller. Nesta and Coburn could sign anywhere they want, especially Nesta.

This is why.

Coburn is Texas' preferred option.
If he told UT he's not coming, then they move on to the next option, Ojomo.
So Ojomo popping UT means Coburn said bye Felicia to UT.

They would take both guys anyways. It's not an either or situation.

Yes, UT needs DL not quite, but almost as bad as we do. Especially NT types.

They would take both. It's not an either/or option. I hope that isn't why some of you feel so good about Coburn ...

Do people often wait until after their signing day announcement to release the edit though? From what our boy Jcanes5 said we can expect the flip tonight once Ojomo commits to Texas. Or im going to begin leaning towards he was convinced to stick with his Longhorns pledge, therefor no edit/announcement was needed and he'll sign tomorrow as expected with the horns. Regardless I love that the staff shot their shot on this guy.

Advertisement

They would take both. It's not an either/or option. I hope that isn't why some of you feel so good about Coburn ...

I know you're a troll but i'll answer this. People feel good about Ojomo committing to Texas EARLY because that's what Jcanes predicted would happen.

So correct me if I'm wrong but everything [MENTION=19550]Jcanes5[/MENTION] has said so far has come true. He said Coburn was a real flip possibility and since that statement there has been a ton of "smoke" surrounding his recruitment. Then yesterday, before anyone anywhere mentioned anything, he says that Ojomo will announce his commitment to Texas on Tuesday and then sure enough today Ojomo says he's announcing tonight. So either he has real connections to the Coburn recruitment or he's had some lucky guesses and we are getting masterfully trolled. I really hope it's the former.

giphy.gif

I know you're a troll but i'll answer this. People feel good about Ojomo committing to Texas EARLY because that's what Jcanes predicted would happen.

Hm, got ya. Well I guess we will see. So far so good.
Saw someone say Coburn must have told UT no so Ojomo committed and I just don't think that's what happened so I got confused. What you said makes sense, I hope this dude is right.

Advertisement
Back