COACHING CANDIDATES THREAD (UPDATES, NEWS, THOUGHTS)

Advertisement
Mario seems to be the fav other than that. Nothing solid except some bot guys who backed butch were the ones most heated

Mario. He brings with him, Jim Leavitt Also will bring spread offense Awesome in recruiting. Hard worker which knows the South Florida area well. He's aggressive

Butch, Proven to be able to built a program. He will bring capable OC/DC. He's the Saban ruthless
Why would Mario leave Oregon for this mess? He’s got Phil Knight’s money to work with and just got the#1 recruit In the country. Ideal situation and first class accommodations.

Last edited:
Advertisement
While everyone is just throwing haymakers at this point.

He is who I suggest we offer:

HC Belicheck, and he will bring Saban, JJ, Butch, Meyer.

Dabo and Mario will be grad assistants.

Why not.

Advertisement
Watching Fox this morning both Campbell and Kingsbury will be getting NFL HC interviews! No sense going after guys who would be here for a minute. Manny Diaz or Dino Babers should be the two candidates!

Butch Davis
Mario Cristobal
Greg Schiano
Lane Kiffin.

The usual.

Just as I was afraid of. Absolutely no imagination. Hoping this is just guessing at this point since MR only retired a few hours ago. No way anything of substance could have been decided yet. Also, nycane saying Blake not safe so there may not even be any candidates at this point until the AD situation is figured out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Urban would kill it down here but he's got health issues. Venables has had opportunities before and passed. I doubt he's a viable option. I'm still on the fence with Mario. Babers I like a lot. Not sure what his interest would be. I want someone young and offensive minded. Someone in their mid 30s that could come in and kill it for 2 decades.
Babers is a bit older than '30's, I believe.

Maybe almost as old as Richt.

Advertisement
Back