COACHING CANDIDATES THREAD (UPDATES, NEWS, THOUGHTS)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dana Holgerson or nah?
4E900E5B-A1F3-4050-80D0-B6893D7841BE.jpeg

Advertisement
He's clashed with his athletic department in the past about not getting the resources to compete as a top team in the country. Would love to see what he could do here.

If he can't get the resources at OSU, he definitely won't be getting them here.
When I see that list of names I think lazy and small vision. I hope we go big vision like a top 10 football program is supposed to. If Mario is the guy ok but not without at least interviewing some other big fish.

Your first mistake is assuming this is a top 10 program. Other than the fan base, there's nobody in the country that thinks that.

Kaaya caught bad CTE when FSU knocked his tooth out.

You gotta love passion from former players but it goes to show the delusion a lot of them have when it comes to the program. I liked Kayaa and thought he was a pretty good player but he didn’t win any meaningful games or play on a team that did anything great. Just bc you wore the uniform doesn’t mean you all of a sudden we’re part of the old greatness. Dudes come out of nowhere on the like 2011 team talking about we need to get back to greatness. Wtf do you know about greatness?

Advertisement
Mario was there......I’m 50-50 on him BUT he did spend t
If you want good fruit, don't buy it at the market. Go straight to the tree.

I'd be looking at the entire Alabama coaching staff for the next coaching hire. Someone young and hungry with something to prove and can bring that culture with them.
ime at bama learning from Saban

Advertisement
Who cares

Just because we get a new coach doesn’t mean we’ll automatically be good. Depending on how many players leave, we might be taking a huge step back. I think tapering expectations on next season is crucial for the health of this board lol.

Advertisement
Back