Coaches That Can Win Next Year (Not Butch Davs)

This isn't pro sports, you support the University, which has athletic teams. You support all the teams. You don't pick one for football, and a different school for basketball, for ****'s sake.

I never understood the concept of mixing and matching college fandom. It's clearly a product of front-running, but it's still tough to grasp. This is the sort of dude who grew up in New York City but roots for the Lakers, the 49ers, and whoever was winning MLB and NHL titles when he was a kid.

Negative.

Knicks
Giants
Yankees
Rangers

Why not the Devils and Nets?

Word. They've both been to more championships in my lifetime than the Rangers or Knicks. Prick.

Too bad what you were attempting to insinuate doesn't hold water.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Jim Mcelwain, is winning big at Colorado State... hed be someone id call

Wow great find.

He'll probably be the next Gator HC. Offense guy, Saban disciple, champion, excelling at a smaller school. Sounds like a perfect fit for them.

I say that b/c I doubt he gives a **** about APR scores, which would immediately disqualify him from this gig.

I want Butch but I know I would take stoops or anyone right now, I would take DbC and the bear at dc.

Advertisement
Mark Stoops. Simple. Best man for the job.

Stoops back with Coley? Shut down SFLA. Don't forget that those two recruited the core of FSU's National Championship team- the 2010 and 2011 classes.

Stoops back with Coley? Shut down SFLA. Don't forget that those two recruited the core of FSU's National Championship team- the 2010 and 2011 classes.

Stoops just got schooled by butch jones. Why does everyone think he is a slam dunk???

Stoops just got schooled by butch jones. Why does everyone think he is a slam dunk???

His talent level isn't the greatest- it's only his second year. The man has quickly gotten Kentucky turned around to a "respectable" level for their standards, and it's year 2 not 4.

He knows this area. He is recruiting kids to Kentucky! He will stack the talent here.

Advertisement
I don't know how much easier this question could be.

Take any coach from any power conference with over a .500 record, give him local access to to south florida players, and you have a better team.

Tennessee talent is the greatest either. Not like he got blown out by Alabama yesterday. Just saying he is unproven and not the slam dunk people make him out to be.

Wtf has Pruitt done besides piggyback one season off stoops?
Owned by Florida and South Carolina

Advertisement
Tennessee talent is the greatest either. Not like he got blown out by Alabama yesterday. Just saying he is unproven and not the slam dunk people make him out to be.

Also getting 3.6 while rich rod available for less than we pay ***

Advertisement
So jus for confirmation, are you off the AG bandagon or still on it??

Lets get this out in the open, no more passive aggressive generalized comments. Yes or no.

His talent level isn't the greatest- it's only his second year. The man has quickly gotten Kentucky turned around to a "respectable" level for their standards, and it's year 2 not 4.

He knows this area. He is recruiting kids to Kentucky! He will stack the talent here.

Him and Coley would be a match made in heaven here.

Advertisement
Back