Coaches That Can Win Next Year (Not Butch Davs)

It'll more than likely have to be a coord -- too much $$ would be tied to golden.

Advertisement
What's the point of this thread if we can't use the obvious answer?

Because it's a dumb one that requires the least amount of thought possible.

1) It will never happen as he currently has a program on probation for academic impropriety

2) It's not a home run hire. He's the gawd talent evaluator, but he lacks in other areas. We would be taking steps back to take steps forward with him and I'm not interested in that right now.

Butch Davis is taking a step back from al Golden?

Guaran-****-teed Butch would either win less games next year, or we'd win the same amount, before the program takes off again.

Then the year would be filled with "but these are Golden's player's" bull****

We need somebody that will get the most out of the CURRENT roster, without shaking the infrastructure much.

What ******* infrastructure is that? We're 6-4.

You don't shake the infrastructure and aim for continuity when you get snubbed from a MNC and the ball coach goes pro. Not after 4 straight years of slightly above .500.

That's probably the most idiotic thing I've read. This program is in shambles.

Who cares about one single season.

Hate to break it to you, but this team isn't winning the title next year. A new coach gets a recruiting bump anyway.

Can't wait to see the responses….sure it won't be some of the previously mentioned Corches who lost yesterday

Todd Graham to a bad Oregon St
Brian Kelly to a bad Northwestern
Gus Malzahn to a Georgia team was OWNED by a bad Florida team
Chris Peterson who has done nothing at Washington
Kevin Sumlin who comes off a big victory and loses at home under the lights

I think Golden is limited in how far he can take the program, I just don't see a sure fire guy out there to replace him that is even realistic though

I want Mark Stoops. We need a defensive mind that can get defensive linemen to perform to the best of their abilities, not to mention the fact that he would turn our DB's into All-Americans.

Have you seen Mark Stoops team the last few weeks…he just got owned by his Rival yesterday???

Once again...there are plenty of factors that go in to these things. Don't just look at the scoreboard yesterday and eliminate guys.

Man I am not just looking at the scoreboard…I am watching games. Stoops teams have laid down the past few weeks. Todd Graham just corched away a chance at the playoffs last night (way more egregious than what happened in Miami last night) same with what Chip Kelly did at ND yesterday….Again not saying Golden IS the answer, but also not sure there is a slam dunk replacement out there that we realistically have a shot at….I also watched Narduzzi get exploited by Urban 2 weeks ago. About the only guy that has seemed to performed with a long track record as a co-ordinator is Smart at Alabama and there is always the question how much Saban is actually involved???

What's the point of this thread if we can't use the obvious answer?

1) It will never happen as he currently has a program on probation for academic impropriety

2) It's not a home run hire. He's the gawd talent evaluator, but he lacks in other areas. We would be taking steps back to take steps forward with him and I'm not interested in that right now.

Guaran-****-teed Butch would either win less games next year, or we'd win the same amount, before the program takes off again.

We need somebody that will get the most out of the CURRENT roster, without shaking the infrastructure much.

What ****ing infrastructure is that? We're 6-4.

You don't shake the infrastructure and aim for continuity when you get snubbed from a MNC and the ball coach goes pro. Not after 4 straight years of slightly above .500.

See...nuance...you struggle with it

Advertisement
Anybody. Seriously. Just get these losers out of here. This is the most talented team we have seen in a decade. 6-4. Jim Leavitt will probably be available.

Mike and the Mad Dog used to do a BEAUTIFUL thing up here when fans called for someone to be fired.

They always said don't call here asking for someone to be fired, if you don't have a replacement.

They'd ask the question and most fans would stumble and stammer until the end of their time on sports radio.

So who is the replacement? And don't bring me Butch Davis. Bring me somebody who will take us to EXACTLY what we need to be next year.

STFU. One, nobody gives a **** about some ****head radio show in jersey. Two, nobody gives a **** about what you have to say. You're a relentless Golden supporter. Nobody needs to "bring" you anything. The internet is not your personal army. Stop thinking you're so special, or that you're making a point. You were dead wrong about Golden so now, you try to say that if you think Golden sucks, you need to an expert on all college football coaches and recommend one that passes "jerzeycane's" test or else you don't know what you're talking about.

**** off and stick to Rutgers you fake rapping scumbag.

Advertisement

What ****ing infrastructure is that? We're 6-4.

See...nuance...you struggle with it

And the strawman rears it's head

Mike and the Mad Dog used to do a BEAUTIFUL thing up here when fans called for someone to be fired.

They always said don't call here asking for someone to be fired, if you don't have a replacement.

They'd ask the question and most fans would stumble and stammer until the end of their time on sports radio.

So who is the replacement? And don't bring me Butch Davis. Bring me somebody who will take us to EXACTLY what we need to be next year.

STFU. One, nobody gives a **** about some ****head radio show in jersey. Two, nobody gives a **** about what you have to say. You're a relentless Golden supporter. Nobody needs to "bring" you anything. The internet is not your personal army. Stop thinking you're so special, or that you're making a point. You were dead wrong about Golden so now, you try to say that if you think Golden sucks, you need to an expert on all college football coaches and recommend one that passes "jerzeycane's" test or else you don't know what you're talking about.

Love the concept of a UNC basketball fan who makes mixtapes for a living asking people to bring him a coach that meets his approval to run our program.

Advertisement

:umuni2::umuni::nba-anthony_davis-u:nba-chris_bosh-upse:eek:h_gif_kid::umuni3::lebron.jpg::reaction::rickflair2:

Butch Davis is a bad dream! He had his opportunity and he left for a bigger payout! Butch left UNC in bad shape and this will never happen again in Miami. When you think of the future of The U it needs to be young, cheap, and progressive.

Cristobal is a trader who left The U high and dry! Not a good choice

What about Dorsey, give youth a chance? What about the ex Cleveland coach, offensive coordinator? We need someone who is attached to the program And loves Miami for what it has and what it will never have ( great facilities or money)

Let's go CANES!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back