Coaches That Can Win Next Year (Not Butch Davs)

Advertisement
This isn't pro sports, you support the University, which has athletic teams. You support all the teams. You don't pick one for football, and a different school for basketball, for ****'s sake.

Gary Pinkel might be the best HC in football that no one ever talks about. Sustained massive losses from a really good club, replaced them with more 3 stars, and continues to win in a conference much tougher than the ACC.

This dude is a great football coach. Don James disciple like Saban, and he's been doing more with less for a long time going back to his days at Toledo.

Advertisement
How can anyone be a fan of UNC basketball and Miami football?

That's honestly an excellent question these days

Pick a school already.

Which one? The one with the sham classes? Or the one with the sham coach and administration?

Hmmmm...so many outstanding options

A close loss to fsu, and this dude goes from lambasting people for ripping Folden to now calling Folden a sham.

This isn't pro sports, you support the University, which has athletic teams. You support all the teams. You don't pick one for football, and a different school for basketball, for ****'s sake.

This coming from the folk that root against the team?

STFU with that sanctified crap. You don't give a **** about the school's academics, yet you want to toss out "you support the University"

"Should have (rooted) for Harvard" dip-schtick

Only a fool believes in "scholastic" competition. You ain't a fan of the university, cuz you wouldn't give a **** about the University if not for Howard Schnellenberger.

So blow me with all that righteous talk.

STFU with that sanctified crap. You don't give a **** about the school's academics, yet you want to toss out "you support the University"

Only a fool believes in "scholastic" competition. You ain't a fan of the university, cuz you wouldn't give a **** about the University if not for Howard Schnellenberger.

You're a moron. Miami has a basketball team, root for it, or GET THE **** OUT OF HERE.

Advertisement

You're a moron. Miami has a basketball team, root for it, or GET THE **** OUT OF HERE.

That's what I thought.

FREE COUNTRY...BLOW ME

Like I've had a great reason to be a Miami fan the last 10 years.

You're an idiot

FREE COUNTRY...BLOW ME

Of course you're free to be a moron, but sorry, I'm straight.

I never understood the concept of mixing and matching college fandom. It's clearly a product of front-running, but it's still tough to grasp. This is the sort of dude who grew up in New York City but roots for the Lakers, the 49ers, and whoever was winning MLB and NHL titles when he was a kid.

Advertisement
Gary Pinkel might be the best HC in football that no one ever talks about. Sustained massive losses from a really good club, replaced them with more 3 stars, and continues to win in a conference much tougher than the ACC.

This dude is a great football coach. Don James disciple like Saban, and he's been doing more with less for a long time going back to his days at Toledo.

He is a darn good coach.

I never understood the concept of mixing and matching college fandom. It's clearly a product of front-running, but it's still tough to grasp. This is the sort of dude who grew up in New York City but roots for the Lakers, the 49ers, and whoever was winning MLB and NHL titles when he was a kid.

Negative.

Knicks
Giants
Yankees
Rangers

Advertisement

Negative.

Knicks
Giants
Yankees
Rangers

Why not the Devils and Nets?

He is a darn good coach.

And if his Miami coached team lost to Wake Forest at home just like his Missouri team lost to Indiana…he would be a Corch too.

Advertisement
Back