Coach Soldinger called it

EXACTLY.

So many here saying no one wanted Butch - but we sure didn't get a whiff on that - so it's more likely Butch was happy doing what he was doing!

Since he once said he'd like to finish what he started - I think it's safe to assume - he was talking about UM.

But now Butch is way past coaching age - why he's the very same age at Saban! And we all know he can't coach!

But he didn't get a call from us. He got a call from FIU and took it. Which makes the logical assumption that he was receptive to other coaching jobs if they were made available to him, but they ultimately weren't.

Advertisement
But he didn't get a call from us. He got a call from FIU and took it. Which makes the logical assumption that he was receptive to other coaching jobs if they were made available to him, but they ultimately weren't.

How many universities are IN Miami?

That play football?

Critical thinking - clearly isn't your thing. Your "logical assumption" has no logic - whatsoever - given the facts.

Tony, you got all mad, and went back and negged me several times.

Frustration can lead to high blood pressure - and you might vapor lock by accident. Take my suggestion, and when you see a post by yours truly - just ignore it - your life will be even simpler than it is now, and not nearly as frustrating.

And it won't bring out this childish means of what you apparently consider "retribution."

You're a funny guy. I like you. Simple. Funny. Childish.

PS: Don't forget to neg this one too! I'm so hurt!

Advertisement
You have so much suck in this thread its amazing.

Butch is too old and sucks now.

Lamar Thomas is a ****head that negatively recruited against Miami (google is your friend) while at L'Ville and Kentucky.
It’s weird our fans still live in 1999 and pine for a coach that hasn’t won ****. He’s pulling miracles at FIU again this year huh

Don't get mad. I wasn't your teacher.

Need some schooling on critical thinking - and that's probably not your fault - the schools today and ****, for the last several years just suck at teaching the basics.

LMAO. Thankfully not and I pity anyone you teach. The mental gymnastics that I would have to make to arrive at the conclusions you have, defy common sense.

LMAO. Thankfully not and I pity anyone you teach. The mental gymnastics that I would have to make to arrive at the conclusions you have, defy common sense.

Critical thinking may be taxing to you, especially if not accustomed to it - so I suppose the unwashed would consider it "mental gymnastics."

Tomorrow, I'll be getting a call from a chemical physicist to see what formulation suggestions I came up with over the weekend to assist him in his work - and he's been published 25 times in peer reviewed publications - so you're probably correct - I don't think you could keep up. It's not so much the teacher - it's often the student's ability to learn.

Just a coincidence of birth - the first week in the seventh grade - we did extensive state-wide and national testing - my results were that my academic level was college, second year, ninth month - the first week in the seventh grade. If you know diddly squat about IQ - you can do a simple calculation and get pretty close. Or get the neighbor's kid to assist.

Isn't this fun? I'm bored, and after Saturday - I'm still ****ed.

So keep it coming.

Advertisement
It’s weird our fans still live in 1999 and pine for a coach that hasn’t won ****. He’s pulling miracles at FIU again this year huh
It's weird our fans still live in 2019 and pine for a coach that hasn't won ****. He's pulling miracles at Miami again this year huh

Critical thinking may be taxing to you, especially if not accustomed to it - so I suppose the unwashed would consider it "mental gymnastics."

Tomorrow, I'll be getting a call from a chemical physicist to see what formulation suggestions I came up with over the weekend to assist him in his work - and he's been published 25 times in peer reviewed publications - so you're probably correct - I don't think you could keep up. It's not so much the teacher - it's often the student's ability to learn.

Just a coincidence of birth - the first week in the seventh grade - we did extensive state-wide and national testing - my results were that my academic level was college, second year, ninth month - the first week in the seventh grade. If you know diddly squat about IQ - you can do a simple calculation and get pretty close. Or get the neighbor's kid to assist.

Isn't this fun? I'm bored, and after Saturday - I'm still ****ed.

So keep it coming.

Right on cue. Now you tell me about your supposed job and how its supposed to prove how intelligent you are. Lets say for the sake of the argument you are a scientist that is assisting an accomplished scientist on some research. That doesn't mean that you are still not capable of mental gymnastics as you have done here. It doesn't mean that you are not capable of twist facts to get to the conclusion you want to arrive at. If you are as smart as you want me to think you are, then you should know that. As a scientist you should be very familiar with confirmation bias. You're guilty of it when it comes to your boy Butch.

Advertisement
Right on cue. Now you tell me about your supposed job and how its supposed to prove how intelligent you are. Lets say for the sake of the argument you are a scientist that is assisting an accomplished scientist on some research. That doesn't mean that you are still not capable of mental gymnastics as you have done here. It doesn't mean that you are not capable of twist facts to get to the conclusion you want to arrive at. If you are as smart as you want me to think you are, then you should know that. As a scientist you should be very familiar with confirmation bias. You're guilty of it when it comes to your boy Butch.

You're just mad right now - take a pull on some tequila - relax, and don't be so very concerned about me. One should always start at zero - and measure progressions or regressions - as snapshots provide numbers - but no contexts, thus are often counterindicative data points.

You like the snapshots. I get it - it's quick - requires no analysis. ****, just pick a number and write it up.

**** yeah let’s bring in 350-year-old Butch Davis.

• He’s currently 0-2 at FIU.
• Started the year by getting his ******* rearranged by a Tulane team that went 7-6 last season.
• Just lost to a WKU today that went 3-9 last year.

The ******* guy is old and sucks.
You got something against 350-year old people?

Advertisement
Lol at player development. UCF can recruit 2 and 3 stars and develop the **** out of their players but we can’t get anything out of our 4 star players. Seriously, what the **** Miami??
Exactly....the star system is useless to Miami cuz we don't develop the majority of them properly...UNC looked like it had more talent than Miami...the sfla 3* better than OOS talk is BS...OOS 3* from like NC, SC, VA live in small country cities where there's no camps or heavy recruiting...they are considered sleepers....

That kid from Buffalo has more heart than 80% of the team. That one play where he caught the ball and went out of bounds and the ref was clamoring for the ball, and Osborn acted like he was gonna give him the ball but instead went around his waste and then flipped the ball way away from him was the best Miami play of the night. I like that kid.
This is actually a major part of what is ailing the team. Osborn plays with way more heart than most of our players. He plays strong & with an attitude. You can see how much he wants it. If the rest of our players had the same approach, we would have much stronger results. KJ has been outstanding for us & others need to follow his example.

You're just mad right now - take a pull on some tequila - relax, and don't be so very concerned about me. One should always start at zero - and measure progressions or regressions - as snapshots provide numbers - but no contexts, thus are often counterindicative data points.

You like the snapshots. I get it - it's quick - requires no analysis. ****, just pick a number and write it up.
My God, the planet you’re on hasn’t even been discovered. I should have taken a cue from the other poster who said you were drunk.

Advertisement
Back