Coach Rumph and "Adrian Colbertson"

Lets see if coach MR was keepin it 100 when he said if coaches dont do there jobs someone else will. Mike hasnt recruited well at all and no excuses for him this is miami....is it me though or he seem boring as *** tho. Like if i was a kid he would put my *** to sleep he sound like he got hit wit a tranquilizer

Last edited:
Advertisement
Urban Meyer introduced himself to Bruce Judson asking who he was and if he was getting shown around by someone else at OSU when he was already committed.

They should fire his ***. How can he teach his players attention to detail when he can't even remember....

It's good to see others standing up for a coach who hasn't even coached one game.

Lol what?

OSU should fire Urban Meyer?

Urban Meyer introduced himself to Bruce Judson asking who he was and if he was getting shown around by someone else at OSU when he was already committed.

They should fire his ***. How can he teach his players attention to detail when he can't even remember....

It's good to see others standing up for a coach who hasn't even coached one game.

Lol what?

Pretty sure it was a shot of sarcasm at the people flipping out over Rumph calling him "Colbertson"

Give the Rumph-bashing a fooking break. Don't you have anything better to do than sit around and pot shot the position coaches?

Negative waves man, ALWAYS with the negative waves.

Advertisement

Lol what?

Pretty sure it was a shot of sarcasm at the people flipping out over Rumph calling him "Colbertson"

Probably. Still an outlandish statement.

And...

YOU have never misspoke or misstated someone's name? Let alone the added pressure of on camera or in public to an audience?

Rumph as a coach will not be measured by this interview.

And according to some people he won't be judged by his ability to recruit either.

Lets see if coach MR was keepin it 100 when he said if coaches dont do there jobs someone else will. Mike hasnt recruited well at all and no excuses for him this is miami....is it me though or he seem boring as *** tho. Like if i was a kid he would put my *** to sleep he sound like he got hit wit a tranquizer

Dude's duller than homeless guy's edges.

Advertisement
Pimp, you're late... I posted this already.
https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/coach-richt-coach-diaz-post-practice-presser/100454

Also, your constant b*tchin' & nitpicking of Rumph is getting really old...
He's not getting fired this season, so go buy some tampons & give it a rest.

This is ironic I remember your b:tch *** going on a tirade earlier in the year about not getting recruits now your telling me to go buy tampons and quite b:tching. LMAO.

We will see how well your boyfriends unit performs this season but I suspect if they underperform you will still be riding his nuts.

Last edited:
The kid is new on the roster, give the man a **** break. Wtf is wrong with some of you. Omg I know everybody anxious for football season and, but ****. Go get laid or watch the Olympics or something.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

How many times do parents call their own kids by the wrong name. It happens. It's not a good look but it does.

Advertisement
And didn't Judson decommit after that?

Yes. Meyer probably did it on purpose to get him to decommit.

So Meyer is astute enough to know that calling a player the wrong name and not knowing who he is will turn the player off to the point of no longer wanting to play for him?

Advertisement
Pimp, you're late... I posted this already.
https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/coach-richt-coach-diaz-post-practice-presser/100454

Also, your constant b*tchin' & nitpicking of Rumph is getting really old...
He's not getting fired this season, so go buy some tampons & give it a rest.

This is ironic I remember your b:tch *** going on a tirade earlier in the year about not getting recruits now your telling me to go buy tampons and quite b:tching. LMAO.

We will see how well your boyfriends unit performs this season but I suspect if they underperform you will still be riding his nuts.
You're too emotional... You're sitting their hoping he does bad just so you can be proven right because you hate him so much, that's counterproductive.
I'm not the one calling for a coaches job before we've ever played a single snap in a regular season game, and all I've ever said is give him time. Dude was hired 6 months ago and people like you already want him fired, then you get all upset & hypersensitive whenever someone points out how ridiculous that is.
Relax bruh... You're taking this sh*t too personal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1HQswOh7Vg

Watch this guy refer to Colbert as Colbertson at the 1:27 mark and again at 2:24. How is this guy suppose to teach kids attention to detail but he doesn't even know their names? He has 8 Cb's on his roster that he has know names of, how difficult is that? Many fans can name the whole roster but this guy doesn't even know the names of his eight corners.

Call his players what he wants if they keep getting four picks like yesterday's practice.l

I understand the guys getting a bad rep because of the recruiting but we need its way too early to judge him. Hes working with the least talent on the team, and if he gets these guys to not show up as a weakness on Saturdays, he more then earns his paycheck. Everyone is going to be jumping down his throat from the jump though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1HQswOh7Vg

Watch this guy refer to Colbert as Colbertson at the 1:27 mark and again at 2:24. How is this guy suppose to teach kids attention to detail but he doesn't even know their names? He has 8 Cb's on his roster that he has know names of, how difficult is that? Many fans can name the whole roster but this guy doesn't even know the names of his eight corners.

Call his players what he wants if they keep getting four picks like yesterday's practice.l
+1. Its too early to tell, but i think we got a gem with Rumph. People putting too much in recruiting, where at the end of the day it might of been Rumph not wanting a kid instead of them not wanting Rumph. I dont know what it is, i just got a feeling hes going to be one of the top coaches on the staff. But time will tell.

Advertisement
Back