Coach Rumph and "Adrian Colbertson"

Advertisement
Pimp, you're late... I posted this already.
https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/coach-richt-coach-diaz-post-practice-presser/100454

Also, your constant b*tchin' & nitpicking of Rumph is getting really old...
He's not getting fired this season, so go buy some tampons & give it a rest.

This is ironic I remember your b:tch *** going on a tirade earlier in the year about not getting recruits now your telling me to go buy tampons and quite b:tching. LMAO.

We will see how well your boyfriends unit performs this season but I suspect if they underperform you will still be riding his nuts.
You're too emotional... You're sitting their hoping he does bad just so you can be proven right because you hate him so much, that's counterproductive.
I'm not the one calling for a coaches job before we've ever played a single snap in a regular season game, and all I've ever said is give him time. Dude was hired 6 months ago and people like you already want him fired, then you get all upset & hypersensitive whenever someone points out how ridiculous that is.
Relax bruh... You're taking this sh*t too personal.

I'm not hoping for sh:t but I am skeptical of him being average due to some of the comments from recruits who he has had long standing relationship with. And like I have told you before I have not been calling for him to be fired. I'm calling it as I see it.

I will give him a year or two tops to prove himself even though I don't believe he should have been given the job in the first place due to lack of college experience.

Lol bruh you dont know what the **** your talking about

my one hope from this thread is that we can all agree to refer to him as colbertson for the rest of the year.

Hot ****, can you fools let this man ride like the rest of the staff until we get a few real games in.

I know it's summer and you guys have 10 years of attacking coach exp, but let these guys prove themselves on Saturdays. Plenty of other coaches on this staff that have less than stellar track records.

Advertisement
Bottom line rumph can coach and had recruited pretty good considering it's his first go around
His position will be infused with talent and he has played a hand in landing an exception CB class
Deejay dallas*
Chris Henderson
Trajan bandy*
Brian Edwards

We haven't landed a CB group this talented in a while.

Advertisement
Back