Coach Rumph and "Adrian Colbertson"

I understand the guys getting a bad rep because of the recruiting but we need its way too early to judge him. Hes working with the least talent on the team, and if he gets these guys to not show up as a weakness on Saturdays, he more then earns his paycheck. Everyone is going to be jumping down his throat from the jump though.

I think the CB play will be greatly improved we will see in the next few weeks

Advertisement
Pimp, you're late... I posted this already.
https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/coach-richt-coach-diaz-post-practice-presser/100454

Also, your constant b*tchin' & nitpicking of Rumph is getting really old...
He's not getting fired this season, so go buy some tampons & give it a rest.

This is ironic I remember your b:tch *** going on a tirade earlier in the year about not getting recruits now your telling me to go buy tampons and quite b:tching. LMAO.

We will see how well your boyfriends unit performs this season but I suspect if they underperform you will still be riding his nuts.
You're too emotional... You're sitting their hoping he does bad just so you can be proven right because you hate him so much, that's counterproductive.
I'm not the one calling for a coaches job before we've ever played a single snap in a regular season game, and all I've ever said is give him time. Dude was hired 6 months ago and people like you already want him fired, then you get all upset & hypersensitive whenever someone points out how ridiculous that is.
Relax bruh... You're taking this sh*t too personal.

I'm not hoping for sh:t but I am skeptical of him being average due to some of the comments from recruits who he has had long standing relationship with. And like I have told you before I have not been calling for him to be fired. I'm calling it as I see it.

I will give him a year or two tops to prove himself even though I don't believe he should have been given the job in the first place due to lack of college experience.

Last edited:
Lets see if coach MR was keepin it 100 when he said if coaches dont do there jobs someone else will. Mike hasnt recruited well at all and no excuses for him this is miami....is it me though or he seem boring as *** tho. Like if i was a kid he would put my *** to sleep he sound like he got hit wit a tranquizer

Dude's duller than homeless guy's edges.

Hes fkin boring as ****.....was it him in the u 30 for 30 he said he stood away from the rugged guys?

Dude rt now has been a disappointment and if he cant recruit hes in trouble with this staff.

I understand the guys getting a bad rep because of the recruiting but we need its way too early to judge him. Hes working with the least talent on the team, and if he gets these guys to not show up as a weakness on Saturdays, he more then earns his paycheck. Everyone is going to be jumping down his throat from the jump though.

Not because of him because of the scheme......that is why u will see an improvement. If it was the same scheme the dbs would loom the same imo.....he has to recruit the sean taylors of the world in sfla the highrated guys not the kacy rodgers or telemaques that in the secondary running 4.8 with no way to cover ground

Lets see if coach MR was keepin it 100 when he said if coaches dont do there jobs someone else will. Mike hasnt recruited well at all and no excuses for him this is miami....is it me though or he seem boring as *** tho. Like if i was a kid he would put my *** to sleep he sound like he got hit wit a tranquilizer

Dude, you're killing me here! LOL too much

Advertisement
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1HQswOh7Vg

Watch this guy refer to Colbert as Colbertson at the 1:27 mark and again at 2:24. How is this guy suppose to teach kids attention to detail but he doesn't even know their names? He has 8 Cb's on his roster that he has know names of, how difficult is that? Many fans can name the whole roster but this guy doesn't even know the names of his eight corners.

Lol, I heard CMR mess up too...alot!

relax and have some respect. Mark Richt hired him to do a job. i trust Mark Richt.

Part of the reason he was most likely hired was to have an in with AH because it was pretty loaded from 16,17,18 classes. As we can see that's not working out

You mean the same school that Richt pulled American Heritage's biggest recruit (Sony Michel) out of when he was at UGA? Yea...he totally hired a DB coach just for that, certainly not to coach DB's.

Urban Meyer introduced himself to Bruce Judson asking who he was and if he was getting shown around by someone else at OSU when he was already committed.

They should fire his ***. How can he teach his players attention to detail when he can't even remember....

It's good to see others standing up for a coach who hasn't even coached one game.

Lol what?

OSU should fire Urban Meyer?

Pretty sure it was a shot of sarcasm at the people flipping out over Rumph calling him "Colbertson"

Probably. Still an outlandish statement.

I suppose it would be outlandish if it wasn't completely a sarcastic comment on my part.

Advertisement
relax and have some respect. Mark Richt hired him to do a job. i trust Mark Richt.

Part of the reason he was most likely hired was to have an in with AH because it was pretty loaded from 16,17,18 classes. As we can see that's not working out

Thats dumb af. Richt cant be that shallow

Kinda how Harbough hired that HS coach Partridge they got Gary this year and they have another top 5 recruit at that school this year I believe

That guy was also heavily involved in their recruitment either as a lead or position. Only one Mike has been involved in is Wilson. In case yall haven't noticed thus far we've barely bothered with kids from there as we've apparently thought they're overrated. Only one this is a big deal to is our great fan base because everyone seems to be a lead recruiter from their lazy boys & lap tops. I'll stick to knowing we finally have a qualified staff & trust in em. Our players & recruits have spoke well about him so far but I guess that's not enough.

You Sound just like those racist bama fans.... Quit bashing rumph man because you think he's under qualified...he a former cane. What The f_ck did he do to you?

The intensity of the Rumph bashing is premature but the "he's a former Cane" defense of anything needs to go on hiatus for a while too.

Completely agree regarding the second half, Tad. Being a former cane is cool, it isn't going to get us any wins though. At best it should only be taken into consideration when all other things are equal. This is big boy football, a multi million dollar business. Where anyone involved in Miami football went to school is of no consequence when it comes to doing your job or how you behave. Putting the icing of Miami alum on a **** cake still leaves you with a **** cake.

Advertisement
Urban Meyer introduced himself to Bruce Judson asking who he was and if he was getting shown around by someone else at OSU when he was already committed.

They should fire his ***. How can he teach his players attention to detail when he can't even remember....

It's good to see others standing up for a coach who hasn't even coached one game.

Lol what?

OSU should fire Urban Meyer?

Pretty sure it was a shot of sarcasm at the people flipping out over Rumph calling him "Colbertson"

Probably. Still an outlandish statement.

Peaches,looks like your sarcasm meter needs some new batteries....

Not because of him because of the scheme......that is why u will see an improvement. If it was the same scheme the dbs would loom the same imo.....he has to recruit the sean taylors of the world in sfla the highrated guys not the kacy rodgers or telemaques that in the secondary running 4.8 with no way to cover ground

I seems as though all the residual animus that remains from our decade plus plunge in mediocrity is being directed almost exclusively at coach Rumph which I find to be exceedingly unfair. Although I do agree that scheme will play a significant role in the expected improvement on defense, I think we will come to see that the level of coaching these kids get has been vastly improved.

In addition to that, Rumph has not coached a single game yet. Shouldn't we withhold our judgement until he has at least a few games under his belt? Also realize that he may have the toughest job of all of the position coaches as the CB unit may be the weakest on the team.

Now if on the other hand your barometer for Rumph is directly related to his ability to recruit kids from American Heritage where he last coached, that is also unreasonable. For the past 5 years this program has been a joke and has been led by the biggest bunch of incompetent clowns to ever coach a D1 program. Rumph shouldn't be expected to overcome that by himself. Many of these kids are going to have to see a competent, tough and exciting team that looks to be headed for elite status. That will come but it won't come in one of season.

Advertisement
I hope Rumph turns out to be as good of a coach as he was a player. The only player that I think was a "can't miss" type of player from AH so far was the DE that went to fsu. All the others I think are inter changeable with what we have. With that being said, if he misses on Tyson Campbell, I will be ****ed.

https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/coach-richt-coach-diaz-post-practice-presser/100454

This is ironic I remember your b:tch *** going on a tirade earlier in the year about not getting recruits now your telling me to go buy tampons and quite b:tching. LMAO.

We will see how well your boyfriends unit performs this season but I suspect if they underperform you will still be riding his nuts.
You're too emotional... You're sitting their hoping he does bad just so you can be proven right because you hate him so much, that's counterproductive.
I'm not the one calling for a coaches job before we've ever played a single snap in a regular season game, and all I've ever said is give him time. Dude was hired 6 months ago and people like you already want him fired, then you get all upset & hypersensitive whenever someone points out how ridiculous that is.

I'm not hoping for sh:t but I am skeptical of him being average due to some of the comments from recruits who he has had long standing relationship with. And like I have told you before I have not been calling for him to be fired. I'm calling it as I see it.

I will give him a year or two tops to prove himself even though I don't believe he should have been given the job in the first place due to lack of college experience.

If college experience is the requirement for guys to get jobs, then Guz Malhazn, and Chad Morris should have never been promoted to coordinators. Rumph is under qualified because he hasn't done it on this level, but that doesn't mean he can't be successful.

And to be honest. Richt is the reason the team is going to win big. He will give us a boost in recruiting because he has a name. We already have a top 10 class, and if we win anything this year, we will get recruits.

ive witnessed richt ***** up a few times and flat out forget one of our players' names

im with the OP, time to gut the staff & start over.

how about Rumph be given that time instead of nitpicking every molecule of his existence. we are t minus 26 days to kickoff and its back to the negative *bytchyness. some people are never happy and will find a way to bytch about anything. patience is a virtue we should have all learned over the past 14 years through clappy radio and folden. seriously take a xanax and breath a little easier.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back