Coach Kool pulling no punches

Advertisement
Difference is Golden never would have singled out other cities.

It wouldnt have mattered had Golden put a pic of Emily Rat in a UM bikini on the beach with a Nobel prize poem for the tweet -- his results were for $#it, would have just been more used car salesman shtick.

Keep pluggin Kool!

(Did he have to choose the pic with a huge fat beached whale in the foreground?)

does this have to do with Nesta??

EDIT: i see Pete says its aimed at Nesta, hmmm

why would anyone want to play for anybody but Coach Kool??? dude defines the word SAVAGE
Love Kul, he's elite and one of the best but Larry Johnson at The TaintSUcker University is also very good, and evidently he didn't "horse around" with any boys during his 13 years at Neverland Ranch, I mean, Ped State. And we know all about Urban's trickery.

Advertisement
Wonder who this is intended for, specifically...parsons? Jobe/Campbell?

Nesta.

****, is there that big of a threat of him flipping?

Well, large enough for Kul.

I suspect Nesta will be the next "committed" player to have a little sitdown with Hurricane High Committee, i.e. Jobe and Frierson.

Hope it's a different "committee" than the one that met with Fierson and Jobe cause that "committee" didn't have such great results when it comes to at least Frierson...
Hey, I didn't say it was going to work. Frierson is a lost cause, IMO.

Didn't the someone under Golden tweet out pic of Chicago beach and say something about Miami is paradise?

I can't remember the guy's name, but one of the athletic department dorks who was from Arkansas and then went to GT tweeted out a picture that said "There's Only One U" and it was a shot of the skyline and coastline of Chicago.

I lived on South Beach and I've partied in Gainesville. It seems like a no brainer. Not to mention the cuban coffee.

I suspect Nesta will be the next "committed" player to have a little sitdown with Hurricane High Committee, i.e. Jobe and Frierson.

Hope it's a different "committee" than the one that met with Fierson and Jobe cause that "committee" didn't have such great results when it comes to at least Frierson...

Why is Frierson a lost cause in July? Why aren't we going after some of these school's commits more...or are we? I've only seen Joyner lately.

Holding our existing class should make everyone happy but I'd love to see these school's have to worry about their commit board.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Why is Frierson a lost cause in July. Why aren't we going after some of these school's commits more...or are we? I've only seen Joyner lately.

Holding Oour existing class should make everyone happy but I'd love to see these school's have to worry about their commit board.
Again, JMO, but the guy is Frank Gore's family. The Gore's, et al. love them some UM. The majority of people around him are pro UM, then there's the minority who are pushing him to make decisions that will ruin his chances of being a Cane. He could be a leader who shows the strength of Storm 18, but instead he's off playing footsy with the SEC just like the minority influences around him want. That says a lot about a guy, and nothing is good.

Do you think Satan will counter with a picture of klansmen around a burning cross with the caption They don't have this is Miami, FL. Only in Tuscaloosa, Al. (or perhaps many other SEC areas)

Paradise Alabama style

Shucks he is the Noodling state champ 4 years running in Baga.. His notoriety is sure to pull in more top recruits

Advertisement
Can you imagine Paul Williams or Golden saying something like this?

Feels good to have savage coaches again

Golden did. The difference is Kuligowski has the production to back up the talk.

Golden tried to sell the location of Miami. However, he never took a direct shot at the ****ty locations of places like bama and OSU

I thought he did at his very first press conference when he started saying we shouldn't shy away from the Bamas of the world. At the time, the fanbase got hyped. But little did we know it was all hot air, much like many of the inspirational messages that fell flat (wefense?! brick by brick? etc).

Why the fuq did our class amabassador Lorenzo like the twitter handle Alabama Recruiting's response to Kool's tweet. What is going on with these kids. [MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION]

It's a good think that Kool is throwing cold water on all the exaggerations and lies coming out of Baga and Taint. But does anyone really believe the staphs from Coker, Shannon and Golden didn't compare South Beach vs. a Ohio blizzard during winter, or Miami vs. Tuscaloosa nightlife?

The main difference here is that this staff is credible. Kool is combining the realities of a better quality of life for players over their college career with the promise of BCS Bowls and big NFL contracts. The past staphs had to rely only on better quality of life, and had to push South Beach even more (e.g., Shapiro's boat and party house), because their promises about the future were hollow and recruits knew it.

Advertisement
Why the fuq did our class amabassador Lorenzo like the twitter handle Alabama Recruiting's response to Kool's tweet. What is going on with these kids. [MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION]

Clueless and provocative.

The only way to mark/remember a tweet is to "like" it. If you checked out my likes you'd see tons of smack talk from Noles and Gators, solely to use it against them down the line. Good job attacking the single most vocal and emblematic member of the class because you're so fragile you can't learn how a social media platform operates.

Last edited:

Clueless and provocative.

The only way to mark/remember a tweet is to "like" it. If you checked out my likes you'd see tons of smack talk from Noles and Gators, solely to use it against them down the line. Good job attacking the single most vocal and emblematic member of the class because you're so fragile you can't learn how a social media platform operates.

http://www.gifimagesdownload.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/****-gif.gif

Advertisement
Back