Coach Kool pulling no punches

Advertisement
Of course there is some concern - the big boys are interested in our guys. But this is just something to immunize Nesta for when the forked tongue of Satan tries to get in his ear.

Advertisement
Miami knows that there will be ups and downs with Nesta but they do not feel like they are in danger of losing him.

Do you think Satan will counter with a picture of klansmen around a burning cross with the caption They don't have this is Miami, FL. Only in Tuscaloosa, Al. (or perhaps many other SEC areas)

Paradise Alabama style

Attachments

• IMG_4033.jpg
    IMG_4033.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
This is the baddest muthafcker in all of coaching who's keeping it real. Why go to some hick state or go to Ohio when you're in paradise playing for the human dline factory? This is a real Miami coach who doesn't just talk that **** but he backs it up every time

Meyers and Sabag must be negative recruiting our attendance. So Kool dumped a load in their eyes.

Advertisement
does this have to do with Nesta??

EDIT: i see Pete says its aimed at Nesta, hmmm

why would anyone want to play for anybody but Coach Kool??? dude defines the word SAVAGE

Stay home Nesta. Be a part of something great at home. Put YOUR city on the map! Not somebody elses.

Advertisement
Wonder who this is intended for, specifically...parsons? Jobe/Campbell?

Nesta.

****, is there that big of a threat of him flipping?

Well, large enough for Kul.

I suspect Nesta will be the next "committed" player to have a little sitdown with Hurricane High Committee, i.e. Jobe and Frierson.

Hope it's a different "committee" than the one that met with Fierson and Jobe cause that "committee" didn't have such great results when it comes to at least Frierson...

Last edited:
I'll give you three good reasons why Nesta ain't going anywhere else.

1. Miami (Home)
2. Coach Kool (ticket to NFL)
3. Depth (Kid will play right away)

No other school can offer all that.

This is what happens when you have the type of talent we have committed that we have right now. Other Power 5 schools continue to recruit them. We do the same to their commits. We have to continue recruiting them as if they're not committed.

Advertisement
Why play for coaches nicknamed Satan and Leyer when you could play for a coach nicknamed "Kool"?

I'll give you three good reasons why Nesta ain't going anywhere else.

1. Miami (Home)
2. Coach Kool (ticket to NFL)
3. Depth (Kid will play right away)

No other school can offer all that.

NGL.. We been saying 1 and 3 for the last 10 years and these kids still bolt for Alabama, Ohio State etc.

So I put all 100% of my stock on the Coach Kool since he has a success, as recent as this year's draft, puts D-line in the NFL despite being barely recruited low ranked recruits.

Advertisement
Back