Coach Kool pulling no punches

Advertisement
Pic looks like it's from 1977, but good to see him playing up what we have. Miami is probably one of the few visits kids will take where they'll see what's off campus as well as on.

Miami, circa 1983. It was a good year. First Natty!

Wonder who this is intended for, specifically...parsons? Jobe/Campbell?

Nesta.

****, is there that big of a threat of him flipping?

Well, large enough for Kul.

I suspect Nesta will be the next "committed" player to have a little sitdown with Hurricane High Committee, i.e. Jobe and Frierson.

You do realize this is just how recruiting works, right? Especially when you're talking about elite talent.

We had 15 threads last year basically melting down over a DJ Johnson CB to USC or visit to WA. Or even over Richt doing an in-home visit.

Kool has not had one of his recruits decommit in the 3 cycles he's been here. Maybe wait until at least 1 actually does before you **** yourself in fear.

Wonder who this is intended for, specifically...parsons? Jobe/Campbell?

Nesta.

****, is there that big of a threat of him flipping?

Well, large enough for Kul.

I suspect Nesta will be the next "committed" player to have a little sitdown with Hurricane High Committee, i.e. Jobe and Frierson.

You do realize this is just how recruiting works, right? Especially when you're talking about elite talent.

We had 15 threads last year basically melting down over a DJ Johnson CB to USC or visit to WA. Or even over Richt doing an in-home visit.

Kool has not had one of his recruits decommit in the 3 cycles he's been here. Maybe wait until at least 1 actually does before you **** yourself in fear.
WTF are you talking about?

Advertisement
Isn't Nesta one of the dudes who reads this forum?

I believe so if I remember correctly.
If he's reading this, I hope he understands playing the 1-tech in the Diaz/Kul scheme couldn't be better for his long term $. Add in the fact there is a significant financial and intangible value to being a U family member, and I'm not sure there's much to consider outside UMiami other than trying to score some tail on recruiting trips.

Isn't Nesta one of the dudes who reads this forum?

I believe so if I remember correctly.
If he's reading this, I hope he understands playing the 1-tech in the Diaz/Kul scheme couldn't be better for his long term $. Add in the fact there is a significant financial and intangible value to being a U family member, and I'm not sure there's much to consider outside UMiami other than trying to score some tail on recruiting trips.
All you have to reference is UM being #2 or (maybe) #3 in NFL salary despite being mediocre for 15 years.

When we are up we dominate

Can you imagine Paul Williams or Golden saying something like this?

Feels good to have savage coaches again

Honestly did Golden not sell our beaches? I find it hard to believe they didn't.. even if they never tweeted it.

they were never taken seriously. Kids were trolling for FSU ticks, stone crabs, and free steak dinners at Smith Wollensky

Advertisement
I lived on South Beach and I've partied in Gainesville. It seems like a no brainer. Not to mention the cuban coffee.

the **** does that even mean, "Partied in gainesville?"

so you went to one of their redneck trash bars and had a few beers? Or did you go to a house party and throw horseshoes?

Advertisement
Why the fuq did our class amabassador Lorenzo like the twitter handle Alabama Recruiting's response to Kool's tweet. What is going on with these kids. [MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION]

Clueless and provocative.

The only way to mark/remember a tweet is to "like" it. If you checked out my likes you'd see tons of smack talk from Noles and Gators, solely to use it against them down the line. Good job attacking the single most vocal and emblematic member of the class because you're so fragile you can't learn how a social media platform operates.

knockedout.jpg

Why the fuq did our class amabassador Lorenzo like the twitter handle Alabama Recruiting's response to Kool's tweet. What is going on with these kids. [MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION]

Clueless and provocative.

The only way to mark/remember a tweet is to "like" it. If you checked out my likes you'd see tons of smack talk from Noles and Gators, solely to use it against them down the line. Good job attacking the single most vocal and emblematic member of the class because you're so fragile you can't learn how a social media platform operates.

I don't know how I missed this post but I did.

IAH is a very passive aggressive poster , if he was a boxer he'd be Floyd. Defensive , hard to hit but rarely comes with the huge knockouts. He just piles up points and will frustrate his opponents with his artistry.

Until now.

This was the verbal version of late 80's Tyson, knocking out one of the hundred hairy back white guys he fought.

I'm proud to see you have knockout power , you just pick your moments when to use it. I can respect that.

Advertisement
Back