*Coach Kool Gone...headed to Alabama*

I'd like to know the opinion about Jordan Miller now that Coach Kul won't be able to "coach him up".

Advertisement
No matter how you slice it, from a coaching standpoint, this is a terrible loss. He was the only veteran position coach on the defensive side of the ball. Now we’re left with a bunch of green coaches and Diaz. This definitely hurts a lot, regardless of his recruiting ability.

Please, please, Richt, do not hire another unproven coach. Use all that money Kul was being paid to hire a quality coach/recruiter with a solid resume.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
He spoke with the Saints last year, UM gave him a raise and promotion in title. Then speaks with the Bucs this year and is now gone? My .02, he's just done with the college game. It seems clear he just wants to coach and doesn't love the recruiting part. Thanks to him for his tenure and what he's done for our line, but let's get someone who can recruit a little better even if they won't be as good a DL coach.

My .02 is that after what you mentioned happened last year to remove this temptation, we were good on waiting around to see what happened. Guy's a good coach but noone is good enough to get away with that.

Bruce Feldman just tweeted that he thinks Kul might go to Alabama.

God, I ******* hate Saban.

Is what it is.. now who we going to get to get these kids to be beasts.
I’m sure him leaving frees up some cash.. who we got a legit shot at?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nice guy and terrific coach. However, he always struck me as the guy who didn’t quite fit in, in relation to the rest of the staff. I haven’t heard complaints from any D-Linemen, but he seemed like a guy who has trouble relating to the type of players being recruited here. I think the NFL is where he belongs, but this is a big loss as far as coaching goes

Advertisement
Back