*Coach Kool Gone...headed to Alabama*

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Richt let him go die to his recruiting? Richt never really fired assistants at Georgia so this is really random!

Advertisement
where do these assessments come from?

"kool dont like to recruit" "Kool cant recruit" The guy made a career at Mizzou finding underrated/overlooked guys and turning them into NFL players. He got Jon Ford, Nesta, DJ Johnson, Garvin ,etc.

He's better for NFL? how? the guy is clearly a teacher, he probably loves hte college game. seriously smh. you cant have nice things around coral gables i see lol
Kool said himself he doesnt care for recruiting and theres no question he got worked on the trail this cycle.

If he does go, I would like someone strong per on interior line — DTs. More essential for classic Cane defense.

Advertisement
He spoke with the Saints last year, UM gave him a raise and promotion in title. Then speaks with the Bucs this year and is now gone? My .02, he's just done with the college game. It seems clear he just wants to coach and doesn't love the recruiting part. Thanks to him for his tenure and what he's done for our line, but let's get someone who can recruit a little better even if they won't be as good a DL coach.

Advertisement
Back