Coach Hickson, Kansas State

Wanted Seider but at least this guy have SoFla ties. Just hope he can recruit. We need a couple monster recruiters.

Advertisement
When it's possible good news you won't see certain posters in the thread.

The second it's possible news we don't like or want and there they are...

Fu*king trolls can't live with them can't live without them
I get the 15 + years of frustration, but for ***s sake - everyday I check the board, it's like an emotional armageddon. I guess people are gonna be as miserable as the lives the lead.

Let's roll Coach Hickson.

RB is not a hard position to coach. He's got SoFla ties and Bluestein says he will be one of our best recruiters.

Trying to get someone to commit to KState or Akron is probably one of the hardest sales jobs along with Wazzu and Iowa State.

The real focus is on the OC and OL on this side of the ball, everything else will fall into place

Most of you all don't even know of a Manhattan outside of New York

La. Tech for DC, K St. for RB corch. Why do I feel like we are moving to the MAC?

For years we all said we wanted to bring in coaches that have done more with less. Now we've

* Brought in an analytics minded DC who was keeping LA Tech afloat the last two years

* Hired Saban's anointed QB/Scheme guru, a role he got by frustrating the **** out of his division with ARKANSAS during the time of peak SEC West.

* Hired a young, up & coming OL coach that's been in the NFL for four years which is at least the opposite of our last two OL hires.

* Plucked a local product who produced the Big 12 rushing leader and KSU's first 1000 yd back in nearly a decade. He got promoted from the grind at Akron to get there.

Diaz might as well be a Grassy subscriber circa 2006, yet everyone is finding cause to complain.

Advertisement
Back