Coach Gattis meets the team (Twitter video)

Advertisement
1644615201732.gif

Advertisement
We will be lucky to have this guy for more than 1 year.
Of course he could leave. But he doesn't strike me as a person who jumps quickly without leaving a mark. Leaving something good behind. And it is hard to do this in one year.
When he left Michigan it was because the prick HC who was flirting with the NFL AND after turning Michigan offense around, beating OSU and making it to the play off.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Does everyone have the “he won’t be here long” comments out of their systems yet?

Love this hire. I know we always say every offseason it’s different but this is the first time in a long time it’s actually different in a good way

Advertisement
Does everyone have the “he won’t be here long” comments out of their systems yet?

Love this hire. I know we always say every offseason it’s different but this is the first time in a long time it’s actually different in a good way
Every time we have something good starting you immediately get the comments......One year and will be over etc. It is like automatic without putting any thought into it. The guy left Michigan after he achieved great results AND he realized he wasn't getting the appreciation he deserved. One year is not enough to duplicate what he did there or better top it.

Every time we have something good starting you immediately get the comments......One year and will be over etc. It is like automatic without putting any thought into it. The guy left Michigan after he achieved great results AND he realized he wasn't getting the appreciation he deserved. One year is not enough to duplicate what he did there or better top it.
“Golden is leaving us for Penn State”

😉

Advertisement
Back