Coach Enos on 560

also spoke highly of jt4, made it sound like hes hopeful that jt4 will be back. "
“From what I understand and hear, he is a very talented guy, so hopefully that will all work out,” Enos said.

THIS IS BIG.

This is what I’ve been looking for.

This is the first confirmation from an actual UM coach or employee that gives credence to the JT4 to Miami possibility.

Advertisement
i think he looks like an upgrade as far as QB coaching and development

Compared to Jon:

MadFairBaboon-size_restricted.gif

Advertisement
Wants to take shots down field....... but said we must have answers when the shots are taken away .... We're not just going to be throwing the ball up..
Beautiful..

We seriously have a real God**** competent OC..

JC

I actually think the guy was a decent coach in certain spots during his overall career but that last statement by Enos made me think of the Mark Whipple's time in Miami- especially after he realized that he hated Radio.

Run. Go Deep. Go Deep. Punt.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Absolutely love how Enos is talking about establishing relationships with players at a very young/early age through the various camps and practices down in So Fla..tells me he's thinking on a more long-term basis. Really like this guy but hey, I confess, I'm a sucker for coach-speak.

The QB development will be night and day from anything we have had in over a decade. Better be able to read a defense or your *** isn't going to play anymore just because you are a Junior or senior.

I actually think the guy was a decent coach in certain spots during his overall career but that last statement by Enos made me think of the Mark Whipple's time in Miami- especially after he realized that he hated Radio.

Run. Go Deep. Go Deep. Punt.

Correction.

Run. Throw a floater up for grabs. Throw another floater up for grabs. Interception.

How quickly we forget.

Advertisement
Back