Coach Enos on 560

anyone know how quickly WQAM gets the interview online? Don't see it in their podcasts yet. Later today maybe?

Unfortunately it hasn't been very consistent lately. Hopefully they get it up in a few hours.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
He's been in town 24 hours and already knows about JT. Awwwwwwwwwww shiiiiiiiiiiid!
I heard he was a details nerd. That don’t surprise me. The play books gonna be nuances, nuances, and nuances. His coaching will all about execution. Gonna be entertaining to watch our O under him.

Advertisement
I love the fact that he plans on building the offense based on personnel....he knows Miami has athletes....he said get the ball to our playmakers in space....utilize the entire field instead of one or two reads ...use checkdowns, motion, shifts etc.......Richt was exactly the opposite.... didn't know how to be versitile....never understood how to fool defenses scheme-wise....way too predictable ...
Sounds like the UM offenses under Coach E 30 years ago! Spread the field, use your athletes, use motion, get the ball to playmakers in space sounds like something that might work as long as Enos can get a QB he can trust.

Advertisement
Wants to take shots down field....... but said we must have answers when the shots are taken away .... We're not just going to be throwing the ball up..
Beautiful..

We seriously have a real God**** competent OC..

JC
Sounds like he's basically saying, "Hey, I'm not going to do the same dumb **** Richt always did so don't worry"

Advertisement
Sounds like the UM offenses under Coach E 30 years ago! Spread the field, use your athletes, use motion, get the ball to playmakers in space sounds like something that might work as long as Enos can get a QB he can trust.
It's all about mixing it up to offset the D....keep them guessing....Richt was exactly the opposite...his O would make any QB look sorry...

Advertisement
Back