Coach Enos on 560

Normal coach speak.
Biggest take away so far “we will run a system that fits our players”

Said he can’t comment on Hurts. Diaz doing everything to make this team better

Likes to analyze the QBs drop and throwing motion. Use it to fix their issues from Spring to full practices, expects them to us that time in between to fix them.

His O will be multiple formation, his background is west coast, knows it’s going more spread and likes RPOs but wants to be very creative.

Thanks for the updates!

brock

All-American
More than Sold, love what I’m hearing from Dan Enos today

Likes taking shots but it has to have answers. If the D takes it away you got to be able to have other options.

Wife telling him to get off the phone and go out and get some work done.

DMoney

D-Moni
Staff member
He was very quick to mention our TEs.

He was very quick to mention our TEs.
Just what I wanted to hear.

That plus the multiple tailbacks being on the field in your podcast makes me very intrigued about his offense.

also spoke highly of jt4, made it sound like hes hopeful that jt4 will be back. "
“From what I understand and hear, he is a very talented guy, so hopefully that will all work out,” Enos said.

Last edited:
also spoke highly of jt4, made it sound like hes hopeful that jt4 will be back
That should make lots of people happy around here. Especially those who have been clamoring for Jet sweeps utilizing his speed.

My hope is to see a multiple set type of offense. Also he’s going to tailor make his offense to the players he has.

Empirical Cane

We are what we repeatedly do.
Edit***Perhaps my sarcasm is lost this early in am. What I meant to say is that the interview was typical fluff. Happy to be here, appreciate my time where I came from, we will do our best with our players, etc.

His first big eye test will be scrimmages***

What was he going to say?

I plan on bringing back leather helmets and the wish bone?

Last edited:

d--1

Sophomore
anyone know how quickly WQAM gets the interview online? Don't see it in their podcasts yet. Later today maybe?

I love the fact that he plans on building the offense based on personnel....he knows Miami has athletes....he said get the ball to our playmakers in space....utilize the entire field instead of one or two reads ...use checkdowns, motion, shifts etc.......Richt was exactly the opposite.... didn't know how to be versitile....never understood how to fool defenses scheme-wise....way too predictable ...