Coach coming soon?

Lmao @ Al Foil and his constant verbal *********ion over Chud.

Chud is one of the top coRches available.

Advertisement
Do some research before you post. Chud is not the OC calling plays. Plus the team is a train wreck. Horrendous OL and no D. None of which has to do with Chud. Look to the alcoholic owner...

Chud is not coming. He wants the NFL. Plus, how has Indy's offense looked w Gore, Johnson, Dorsett, Hilton, and oh yeah, Luck at his disposal? It's a bland hire that will not excite the fan base. Sorry Al Foil.

My fault, he's only the ASSOCIATE HEAD COACH. Your right, guy.

It isn't Chud unless he is getting this coach in waiting g position as OC. I could see that happening
Butch HC
Leavitt DC
Chud coOC coach in waiting
Dorsey coOC/QB (OC in waiting)

Believe Reed will be on staff too

That would be a best case scenario. That would also require a big financial commitment.

Advertisement
A 7 page thread where people assume Dud is soon to be named HC based on the insane ranting of Foil Hat. Priceless CIS moment.

Not the sexiest hire but I could live with Chud.

As long as it's not Cristobal or Charlie Strong and the new coach doesn't retain EITHER Coley or D'Onfrio....I'm ok with most of the other names that have been mentioned.

I wouldn't mind keeping Coley retained if Chud is hired. Chud would be calling the plays

Chud Pre NFL as OC at Miami....mind you under the inept Clappy Coker....

1 National Title
35-3 Record
School records for offense

It's the chicken or the egg dude.

You gotta start somewhere.

he broke records because of the goat roster so cutt this **** out, do u work at miami r u a bot? please say no cuz u sound like them

Lmao @ Al Foil and his constant verbal *********ion over Chud.

Chud is one of the top coRches available.

i know its fkin crazy i cant believe this dude is foreel, i can u derstand the herman squad but chud mario squad? those r the pom pom wearing goldenites. they have to be

Advertisement
I wouldn't mind Highsmith suggesting that this maniac be on staff. He stepped away from the Packers to raise his kids but they live in Florida.

kevin_greene_2011_08_06.jpg

Advertisement
[video=youtube;cKdTpWbz6AM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKdTpWbz6AM[/video]

URMYGAWD He'd turn the savages all the way loose

Thanks. He says he wants to stay in Niceville Florida until his kids go to college.

Advertisement
Not the sexiest hire but I could live with Chud.

As long as it's not Cristobal or Charlie Strong and the new coach doesn't retain EITHER Coley or D'Onfrio....I'm ok with most of the other names that have been mentioned.

I wouldn't mind keeping Coley retained if Chud is hired. Chud would be calling the plays

No thanks. When you clean house, you clean it correctly. On top of that he's a ******* Seminole.

Don't want Chud or Crystal ball!!!!

Yeah, nobody else is even mentioning these guys for any other open Head Coaching position yet some of our fans are ok with it. Some of them even blast the administration for lowering the bar in regards to our football program yet are perfectly fine with handing over the football program to a guy that no other school with an opening is even considering interviewing. This is the kind of mentality that emboldens the administration to keep shopping at Dollar Tree and 99 Cent City for Head coaches and assistants....smfh

Last edited:
I don't mind Butch, but it is wrong to go after him without making Herman say no first.

Advertisement
Back