Coach coming soon?

If its Chud who on the staff is going to do the recruiting? That is the most important part of college success and Chud does not fit the bill.
God, do we have to keep Coley if its Chud? I would hope not.

I would keep him on staff if possible under Chud.
It is going to be Chud's offense anyways.
He could be the OC like he was at FSU and if we do well he can slurp up some
of the success and land somewhere.
Or Chud could make him TE coach/AssistantHC....some type of figurehead type
of position.
Lots of ways to do this.
It's like DC at Bama, we all know who really runs that defense.

My thoughts as well. If it's chud and he wants to hire either coley or Mario, it can only be one of those guys and they'd most likely fill a position coach/AHC type of role. But I think that's unlikely bc chud would probably have to give that AHC role to a coordinator. Then again, we could be like bama and have 3 AHCs on staff. Lol

Advertisement
I dont think Coley works on a Chud staff.

Chud will want Dorsey or Walsh as QB coach. We don't have room for an "OC".

Chud will call plays but the "coordinator" role is different. That is installing the offense and game plan during the week.

Chud and Dorsey worked together for a long time. Natural fit.

Chud was a very good recruiter under Butch.

Coordinators really don't recruit as much as assistants.

r u chud foil?

u the only fan that wants this guy its crazy, he wont win here y cant yall see that? yall crazy

Advertisement
Problem I see with Chud is that he will bolt for the first NFL position that's offered. Probably wouldn't be here more than two years at best.

Advertisement
Chud is not coming. He wants the NFL. Plus, how has Indy's offense looked w Gore, Johnson, Dorsett, Hilton, and oh yeah, Luck at his disposal? It's a bland hire that will not excite the fan base. Sorry Al Foil.

Chud is not coming. He wants the NFL. Plus, how has Indy's offense looked w Gore, Johnson, Dorsett, Hilton, and oh yeah, Luck at his disposal? It's a bland hire that will not excite the fan base. Sorry Al Foil.

Luck is playing with multiple fractured ribs. And their ol is atrocious.

GM is a clueless ******

Advertisement
Its either Chud or Butch.

The smart $ is on Chud.

Pagano would let him out of his contract tomorrow.

Blake wanted to fire Golden and hire Chud last year but Donna would not let him pull the trigger.

He is the guy.

and how do you know this? I cal bullchit

So did Pete Carrol's after being fired by the Jets after one season.

Nick Saban, Bobby Petrino, Chip Kelly, etc have been real hits in the NFL.

No chance at Winston Moss. No HC experience.

It will be Chud.

Chud's head coaching experience went well.

Hmmm, those guys and Chud. Which of those is not like the others?

Pre-NFL:

Saban - national champ at LSU
Petrino - 11 wins in 2004 and 12 wins in 2006—only the second and third times that the Cardinals won as many as 11 games in a season.
Kelly - played for national championship at UO
Chud - no Division I HC experience at all

Chud Pre NFL as OC at Miami....mind you under the inept Clappy Coker....

1 National Title
35-3 Record
School records for offense

It's the chicken or the egg dude.

You gotta start somewhere.

Advertisement
Do some research before you post. Chud is not the OC calling plays. Plus the team is a train wreck. Horrendous OL and no D. None of which has to do with Chud. Look to the alcoholic owner...

It isn't Chud unless he is getting this coach in waiting g position as OC. I could see that happening
Butch HC
Leavitt DC
Chud coOC coach in waiting
Dorsey coOC/QB (OC in waiting)

Believe Reed will be on staff too

Advertisement
Back