CMR: "We gotta fill that stadium" for Ga Tech game

Advertisement
Needs to happen in the worst way.

You suck as a fan if you don’t start showing up.

WTF is it going to take? No excuses.

Just fūcking GO!

Advertisement
Wish I could fly in from NYC for the game... but I bought my tix last week for the game at UNC. Gonna need to get a Pitt game ticket soon too.

I don't understand some people in Miami. Come to the fxcking games and support the home school. I would drive down from Tallahassee two or three times a year for games. Now Im back home and have season tickets. I don't give a fxck whats happening Im their every home game rooting for the Canes.

Advertisement
You have to go. With will be a tough game and the fans need to help the players. They're undefeated trying to keep us relevant late in the season

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Ill be there about 10 deep like every home game. Fans in the Tri County area need to start coming out and supporting.

Advertisement
We have season tickets and have not missed a home game in years. Don't expect a full stadium. Even though this is a super important game, ga tech does not have name recognition of fsu. n dame or va tech. We have fans that only are interested in going to our so called big rivalry games. Would be happy if there were 50,000 noisy fans at game, so forget about a sold out stadium for this game.

Calling him CMR is weird stop.

You're gonna have to let it go on this one, bud.
ec4ee6dc8e92293ab7186686c1ddedb9.jpg

Advertisement
I don't understand some people in Miami. Come to the fxcking games and support the home school. I would drive down from Tallahassee two or three times a year for games. Now Im back home and have season tickets. I don't give a fxck whats happening Im their every home game rooting for the Canes.

Me too.

We have season tickets and have not missed a home game in years. Don't expect a full stadium. Even though this is a super important game, ga tech does not have name recognition of fsu. n dame or va tech. We have fans that only are interested in going to our so called big rivalry games. Would be happy if there were 50,000 noisy fans at game, so forget about a sold out stadium for this game.

Pound for pound, one a per person basis, the loudest, and best educated about when to make noise, fans in all of college football. If it's not 100% full, they GOTTA start letting everyone cram down into the better seats.

Destiny awaits, folks, don't miss out...

Posted in another thread that this is the only game I can't make all season. I booked my flights for a wedding around it being a Thursday Night game so that I would leave early the next morning, but I won't be here.

I'm not selling my tickets and risking them being open. I'm giving them to a buddy I know will be there and rowdy.

Show up guys.

Advertisement
Back