CMR in Athens...

Advertisement
That photo is photoshopped. He is in Athens all weekend and You should all be nervous that he doesn't know how to recruit. He will ***** up his very first official visit weekend at Miami!

I'm in Montana and I saw him earlier at the Monster truck pull and there is news of a spotting of him at the town hall Christmas tree. TIFWIW

I knew there were rumblings that he would attend their Senior Gala but I didn't think he would leave on a Friday night on the biggest recruiting weekend in '15. I'm all in but do any of you have thoughts on his potential temporary abscense from Coral Gables?

There is a thing called a plane.
I heard they are mighty fast these days.

1 Hour 25 minute flight from Athens to miami

I take longer shts than that.

I'm pretty sure you should have this looked at.....

Advertisement
I knew there were rumblings that he would attend their Senior Gala but I didn't think he would leave on a Friday night on the biggest recruiting weekend in '15. I'm all in but do any of you have thoughts on his potential temporary abscense from Coral Gables?

Really? Smh

Advertisement
I can't think of any better recruiting tool than Richt showing up at UGA senior night w recruits there and all the players gushing over OUR coach.

Will Kirby Smart be there? Better if so BC the juxtapositions of those two right now w those players , and admin for that matter, in front of recruits will be awkward in favor of Richt.

Allowing Richt back at this event w recruits present is more evidence of how stupid their AD really is.

Legit questions in this thread. I'm a little worried about Richt's work ethic. Beginning to think he may be treating this job like some sort of retirement deal like Jimmy Larranaga did. Very concerned.

Advertisement

This dude wants to look at Medley's ****. Bunch of weirdos in here.

Advertisement
He was in Miami this morning to receive recruits on their OV...met with Nauta on a unofficial. .today...went to Athens to say farewell to the Sr and then back in Miami for dinner with the OVs and Parents...he is putting in some work..I'm very pleased with his efforts..

Hard for some here to understand it, but Mark Richt is home. It's emotional for him and many others. No worries about UGA.

Advertisement
Back