CMR in Athens...

Sigma_Cane_7

Senior
I knew there were rumblings that he would attend their Senior Gala but I didn't think he would leave on a Friday night on the biggest recruiting weekend in '15. I'm all in but do any of you have thoughts on his potential temporary abscense from Coral Gables?

Advertisement
yes my thoughts are win on saturdays, the division, and the conference and I can give a rats asss if you live in Athens

Usually recruits attend but since there is a conflict of interest we won't have any contact with them. Hopefully he does.

Advertisement
The recruits are with their hosts at this time anyway. Besides he will be back tomorrow or maybe even tonight after the Gala. Cool out

I knew there were rumblings that he would attend their Senior Gala but I didn't think he would leave on a Friday night on the biggest recruiting weekend in '15. I'm all in but do any of you have thoughts on his potential temporary abscense from Coral Gables?

On official visits they are not with the head coach the whole time, at night they get turned over to the players so they can go out. Plus the seniors requested last wendnesday for him to be there for their banquet from what I read. Not really a big deal. He will be back first thing in the morning as well I'm assuming

Usually recruits attend but since there is a conflict of interest we won't have any contact with them. Hopefully he does.
Recruits are not attending since richt is at s different school now, the article I read said that

Absolutely no issue with that. He wouldn't be with recruits tonight anyways. He was their coach for four years I can't blame the guy for going for just a few hours to come right back in the morning. Not to mention his house is there so probably had to go back at some point anyways

Advertisement

There is a thing called a plane.
I heard they are mighty fast these days.

hour and a half flight from Athens to miami

Last edited:
I played college football so I know how visits go. I have no problem with him honoring the seniors but the gala is tomorrow night. But he'll be back to get Bethel and all will be well.

Advertisement

1 Hour 25 minute flight from Athens to miami

I take longer shts than that.

Advertisement
Don't think he's there tonight Mark richt just posted this image.jpg

You guys automatically jump to conclusions without even having evidence. He's not in Athens right now. He just posted a picture on Twitter with the Miami skyline and here's another picture with Shaq and Allison at dinner. https://twitter.com/EJo305/status/675480357467267072

The setting is the same so he is there with them

Last edited:
You guys automatically jump to conclusions without even having evidence. He's not in Athens right now. He just posted a picture on Twitter with the Miami skyline and here's another picture with Shaq and Allison. https://twitter.com/EJo305/status/675480357467267072

The setting is the same so he is there with them

The report came from the same people who said he wasn't interested in coaching...

Advertisement
Back