CMR calling on Fans for the CUSE Game

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thanks to a ton of help from the members of this board, I'm in sec 120! Driving down from the Panhandle tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be there. I tried to buy another parking pass in the orange lot and they were sold out. So might be a good crowd.

I wish we would tarp most if not all of the upper deck endzones. The GT crowd was very good except for those areas (especially the west upper deck endzone), and it looks like it'll be a similar story for Syracuse as there's still thousands of seats available in those sections.

Advertisement
My parole officer won't let me go out of state for a football game. I'm thinking about going anyway.

I'lll be in my usual seats in 144. Only game I had to miss was GT, and I gave them away. My friend usually sits up in the 300s, and he loved it down in our seats. Rain never got him so energized before.

Wish I could make in for this one as I think this is a statement game opportunity for us. Just moved to San Antonio in August from FL so I had to kind of plan my games. Got lucky I was home for work meetings and shot down for the Toledo game. Will be back for the ND game. Saving money for Charlotte too.

Advertisement
Will be there, as always.

Unlike many on this board that live in the area, who love to talk all kinds of shīt, but are ghost on game day.

Advertisement
Can’t wait to see this on again Saturday.

08A7A92F-7F5E-429C-8E1E-3337CD1DF22B.gif

What people just aren’t getting is that theU is the best entertainment bang for the buck in town. Bar none. Nothing comes close.

Advertisement
Back