Clinton Portis believes in Alfred

Advertisement
I'll be on board with Al until one of his teams under performs their talent level.. until then, I'll continue to think Al's the guy.

hai gaiz. clinton portis tweeted a pic with Al Gorldens so that means Gorlden is a great coach and we're going 14-0

hey gaiz. we went from 6-6 to 7-5 to 9-3. according to my calculations that means we'll go 5-7 next year.

I didnt realize that we had the same team and played the same schedule each year

idiot

We don't have the same team, but we play **** near the same schedule every year save for a game or two. It's called conference play. We haven't been independents for a long time. Don't see a huge rise in strength of schedule. The team is better this year than last. What's your point, assuming you have one which I don't think you do.

Advertisement
Great. You're 1-0. Great accomplishment.

Girls tetherball.

Congratulations. Do you play YMCA when you win? Let me guess - you dress up in the leather outfit?

An absolute abortion of a response.

Oh, come on. You're an undefeated coach. At the YMCA.

I was just curious if after a win, you'd get some of the guys together, one dressed like an Indian, one construction worker, one of you like a cowboy, one like a sailor, one like a motorcycle cop, and I was just guessing that you'd maybe be the guy with the leathers, shades, and little Marlon Brando cap?

If you have no mustache, my bad.

You're really bad at this. Cornered by actual sense, you turn into an absolute nut sack. You've yet to respond intelligently.

I'll add another victory to win/loss, or better yet, my KD ratio. Another mope bites the dust. Go on being Michael Sam now Archer.

LOL, dude you are comparing your pro-boner coaching for the YMCA to CFB, really??? The unintelligent nut sack here is you. **** this is too easy...

It's funny when you say others were not around to witness the 90's teams like you were. You weren't of age to watch the team of the 90's. I would guess you were still hanging out in ya pops nut$ack by this response. You a 30 for 30 ninja.

Actually, I WAS. Sounds like that ****es you off.

The stuff you drool over on the 30 for 30? Some of us actually watched and lived it in real time.

Thus the bitterness over the past decade. We've sucked for so long, we've gotten so used to sucking - we actually have retards who think Golden and D'Onofrio's performance is somehow acceptable!
Not here.

and there it is.

No. I've yet to see anyone on this board on board with either of their performances on the field.

No, not you and that is fair.

But you do have the tards saying he just needs 3 more years to really see where we are.

Where did I compare my coaching to college football? All I said I'd I coach football.

Saying they need three more years is ridiculous. I've seen enough right now. But and it's a big but (no pun intended), Al ain't going anywhere unless we win 5 or under games this year.

So whether we like it or not, 3 years may happen.

I was just curious if after a win, you'd get some of the guys together, one dressed like an Indian, one construction worker, one of you like a cowboy, one like a sailor, one like a motorcycle cop, and I was just guessing that you'd maybe be the guy with the leathers, shades, and little Marlon Brando cap?

You're really bad at this. Cornered by actual sense, you turn into an absolute nut sack. You've yet to respond intelligently.

I'll add another victory to win/loss, or better yet, my KD ratio. Another mope bites the dust. Go on being Michael Sam now Archer.

LOL, dude you are comparing your pro-boner coaching for the YMCA to CFB, really??? The unintelligent nut sack here is you. **** this is too easy...

The stuff you drool over on the 30 for 30? Some of us actually watched and lived it in real time.

Thus the bitterness over the past decade. We've sucked for so long, we've gotten so used to sucking - we actually have retards who think Golden and D'Onofrio's performance is somehow acceptable!
Not here.

and there it is.

No. I've yet to see anyone on this board on board with either of their performances on the field.

No, not you and that is fair.

But you do have the tards saying he just needs 3 more years to really see where we are.

Where did I compare my coaching to college football? All I said I'd I coach football.

Saying they need three more years is ridiculous. I've seen enough right now. But and it's a big but (no pun intended), Al ain't going anywhere unless we win 5 or under games this year.

So whether we like it or not, 3 years may happen.

On this, we agree. I've seen enough too.

hai gaiz. clinton portis tweeted a pic with Al Gorldens so that means Gorlden is a great coach and we're going 14-0

hey gaiz. we went from 6-6 to 7-5 to 9-3. according to my calculations that means we'll go 5-7 next year.

I didnt realize that we had the same team and played the same schedule each year

idiot

We don't have the same team, but we play **** near the same schedule every year save for a game or two. It's called conference play. We haven't been independents for a long time. Don't see a huge rise in strength of schedule. The team is better this year than last. What's your point, assuming you have one which I don't think you do.

my point is that your 6, 7, 9 wins "logic" is retarded. the win "trend" is meaningless for lots of reasons.

Advertisement
Great. You're 1-0. Great accomplishment.

Girls tetherball.

Congratulations. Do you play YMCA when you win? Let me guess - you dress up in the leather outfit?

It's funny when you say others were not around to witness the 90's teams like you were. You weren't of age to watch the team of the 90's. I would guess you were still hanging out in ya pops nut$ack by this response. You a 30 for 30 ninja.

Not here.

:ibisroflmao:

227.gif

idiot

my point is that your 6, 7, 9 wins "logic" is retarded. the win "trend" is meaningless for lots of reasons.

The win trend is meaningless? Do explain.

idiot

The win trend is meaningless?!?!

First

128.gif

Then

634.gif

WOW. Hopefully there was a technical glitch with this thread. Otherwise the mods on this site are beyond lame. I quote that quote by Sapp earlier and bash him (in not even that strong a manner) for being a fraudulent supporter of the program and it gets deleted??? I hope it wasn't considered "off-topic" as I see Obama's name being invoked here. Perhaps Genron is a Fat Warren fan?

Advertisement

idiot

it is meaningless for predicting the upcoming season win totals. you are a bonafide idiot if you think otherwise

WOW. Hopefully there was a technical glitch with this thread. Otherwise the mods on this site are beyond lame. I quote that quote by Sapp earlier and bash him (in not even that strong a manner) for being a fraudulent supporter of the program and it gets deleted??? I hope it wasn't considered "off-topic" as I see Obama's name being invoked here. Perhaps Genron is a Fat Warren fan?

Sapp isn't a "fraudulent supporter of the program."

Break down his comments: "Dont talk to me about Al Golden and whatever that D-coordinator's name is." What Sapp is saying is, "NO MORE EXCUSES. TIRED OF HEARING THEM."

Then Sapp said, "Don't hire someone you can't fire." No problem with this statement. It's a well known truism. And especially in this case.

"The D-coordinator is killing my school." Football-wise, this is absolutely true.

"That looks like no Miami defense in the history of our school." Absolutely accurate. Dead-nuts-on.

Since Sapp was entirely accurate in his statement, I fail to see the "fraudulent supporter" portion of your allegation.

Ya'll really been hoo-doo'd by this guy Golden, huh?

I'll be on board with Al until one of his teams under performs their talent level.. until then, I'll continue to think Al's the guy.

If you don't consider getting blown out by Duke "under performing their talent level" then you will never admit to it.

Al Golden was exposed in 2013. As far as the propaganda OP posted, Jimmy Johnson "believed" in Shannon.

Advertisement

Break down his comments: "Dont talk to me about Al Golden and whatever that D-coordinator's name is." What Sapp is saying is, "NO MORE EXCUSES. TIRED OF HEARING THEM."

Then Sapp said, "Don't hire someone you can't fire." No problem with this statement. It's a well known truism. And especially in this case.

"The D-coordinator is killing my school." Football-wise, this is absolutely true.

"That looks like no Miami defense in the history of our school." Absolutely accurate. Dead-nuts-on.

Since Sapp was entirely accurate in his statement, I fail to see the "fraudulent supporter" portion of your allegation.

Should I even comment on this again or will it get deleted?

Nonetheless, I'm not basing my opinion of ME ME ME Warren on that comment alone. Sapp has a track record of running his mouth in a negative manner which would be fine if any of us could point to one positive contribution he's made toward the program since the day he was drafted. I personally can't remember a single thing he's done or given beyond calling out Billy Cohen or him clowning around with Michael Irvin on the NFL Network with them invoking the phrase "the U". Like I said before, ME ME ME Sapp is a NFL great that just happened to go to Miami. If his gripe is with Golden then where was he as some great supporter under any of the previous regimes? I count guys like Edge, Portis, Andre Johnson, Irvin, etc. as REAL Canes.

Nonetheless, I'm not basing my opinion of ME ME ME Warren on that comment alone. Sapp has a track record of running his mouth in a negative manner which would be fine if any of us could point to one positive contribution he's made toward the program since the day he was drafted. I personally can't remember a single thing he's done or given beyond calling out Billy Cohen or him clowning around with Michael Irvin on the NFL Network with them invoking the phrase "the U". Like I said before, ME ME ME Sapp is a NFL great that just happened to go to Miami. If his gripe is with Golden then where was he as some great supporter under any of the previous regimes? I count guys like Edge, Portis, Andre Johnson, Irvin, etc. as REAL Canes.

Understood.

I think you'll agree, intermittent U supporter or not, that statement was dead-nuts-on.

Understood.

I think you'll agree, intermittent U supporter or not, that statement was dead-nuts-on.

Sure, he's on point with that D not looking like any Canes D we've seen. The rest will just rehash arguments that have been had daily on here though. That alone leads me to wonder how closely Sapp even follows the program if he doesn't realize that the D-coordinator that is "killing his school" is running the head coaches defense so a firing now would be moot. Again, this just rehashes debates on here that have been had ad nauseum and I respect your opinion if it mirrors Sapp's but I just stopped respecting Warren a long time ago.

I basically boil it down to this with Sapp. I bet if you asked him if he had a hypothetical son if he'd send that kid to Coral Gables now -that we'd get an answer that not too many people would like. Then we have Michael Irvin who we can pretty much count on forcing his real son to be a Cane. Warren's loyalty and pride in being a Cane only seems to be present when it benefits Warren.

Last edited:

Understood.

Sure, he's on point with that D not looking like any Canes D we've seen. The rest will just rehash arguments that have been had daily on here though. That alone leads me to wonder how closely Sapp even follows the program if he doesn't realize that the D-coordinator that is "killing his school" is running the head coaches defense so a firing now would be moot. Again, this just rehashes debates on here that have been had ad nauseum and I respect your opinion if it mirrors Sapp's but I just stopped respecting Warren a long time ago.

I basically boil it down to this with Sapp. I bet if you asked him if he had a hypothetical son if he'd send that kid to Coral Gables now -that we'd get an answer that not too many people would like. Then we have Michael Irvin who we can pretty much count on forcing his real son to be a Cane. Warren's loyalty and pride in being a Cane only seems to be present when it benefits Warren.

sapp's an A-hole i get it, but i cant agree with you that he's only loyal when it benefits him. look at his hall of fame speech he mentioned the school several times, when many inductees dont mention their alma mater at all

Advertisement
Back