Clinton Portis believes in Alfred

IHATETHISPLACE

Thunderdome
Clinton Portis ‏@TheRealC_Portis 9h
Me & the man that's gone lead the U back to greatness... @GoldenAl

158.jpg

Advertisement
AL is looking like he has dropped some pounds, good for him there were alot of people clowning him about putting on some weight over the last few years here at UM. Also it's a good move to take photo ops with former cane greats.

Go Canes

[video=youtube_share;nViNHtE14LM]http://youtu.be/nViNHtE14LM[/video]

Clinton Portis ‏@TheRealC_Portis 9h
Me & the man that's gone lead the U back to greatness... @GoldenAl

158.jpg

We will see this year, which I believe we will show america we are really back to stay for a while. I'm very hopeful that Al can do. Did he lay an egg or two last year. yep, but after FSU we were playing with a true freshman as your only play maker on offense and on defense, Zo Highsmith, probably kicked AJ mom everytime we played!

Advertisement
most important part of this picture is Al doesn't look like he's trying to play DT for us anymore

Really could care less if dude is 100 or 400 just keep the studs home n the wins will come, lotta Michael Sams on this board worried about a coaches wieght. Gimee fat Rex Ryans scheme all day.

“Don’t talk to me about Al Golden and whatever that D Coordinator’s name is,” Sapp said.

“Don’t ever hire someone that you can’t fire. That’s the golden rule. The D Coordinator is killing my school. That looks like no Miami defense in the history of our school.”

Advertisement
Waiting for the posters wanting to revoke his Cane card.

Waiting for the "He wasn't THAT good here anyways" porster. They're out there....u know who you are

Hey, *******. We all know what this is. It's a photo, and it's a polite, UM thing to do. That's it.

If you're suggesting he's truly a Golden believer and is endorsing this half-assed, dead-slow, BS defensive scheme, and lack of game day coaching, I didn't see that.

Advertisement

Waiting for the "He wasn't THAT good here anyways" porster. They're out there....u know who you are

Stop baiting an argument. It's annoying and makes the board a difficult read. Clinton Portis is one of the best that ever did it. Why tarnish a good moment with that garbage?

Last edited:
Advertisement
OP has closet full of Michael Sam jerseys and far too much free time.

Are we dealing with UF's version of DBC here? Is it the ***~burgers syndrome again ?

Stop baiting an argument. It's annoying and makes the board a difficult read. Clinton Portis is one of the best that every did it. Why tarnish a good moment with that garbage.

Not tarnishing at all. Folks have gotten so negative that someone like Clinton can step out to be supportive, but posters would still feel the need to spew their anti Golden rhetoric. Just like Archer did.

Whether I believe Clinton or not, I'll take his attitude over Sapp's at this point. Not saying Sapp wrong, but it's not what I want to hear. I want to hear something positive for a change, not mediocrity, no excuses, WTHACCCGOGTFOH, how sad, diabetes gut, lost to Duke, No D, and on and on.

I really appreciate Clinton for his support and positivity, being "polite" enough to stand by his team instead of dogging it for everyone to see. I'm sure he has his reservations too. I won't believe for a second that he is completely on board with everything, but again, appreciate his willingness to endorse a guy he probably doesn't believe in as much as he eludes to, to show support.

We may never be totally on board with the Commander-and-Chief, but we still support the troops.

lol@ the Golden slurpers trying to bait people in for an argument.....

Al let yall come up for a moment of air???

Stop baiting an argument. It's annoying and makes the board a difficult read. Clinton Portis is one of the best that every did it. Why tarnish a good moment with that garbage.

Not tarnishing at all. Folks have gotten so negative that someone like Clinton can step out to be supportive, but posters would still feel the need to spew their anti Golden rhetoric. Just like Archer did.

Whether I believe Clinton or not, I'll take his attitude over Sapp's at this point. Not saying Sapp wrong, but it's not what I want to hear. I want to hear something positive for a change, not mediocrity, no excuses, WTHACCCGOGTFOH, how sad, diabetes gut, lost to Duke, No D, and on and on.

I really appreciate Clinton for his support and positivity, being "polite" enough to stand by his team instead of dogging it for everyone to see. I'm sure he has his reservations too. I won't believe for a second that he is completely on board with everything, but again, appreciate his willingness to endorse a guy he probably doesn't believe in as much as he eludes to, to show support.

We may never be totally on board with the Commander-and-Chief, but we still support the troops.

You are obviously an Obama supporter as well. It isn't about results, its all about the message... smh

Advertisement
Back